LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

experience project

I keep getting messages about them deleting a group I was in. Why even allow sexual stories there but not AB/DL ones. That makes no sense. But yet it still seems to show the same number of groups I am in and my stories so I don't think any have been deleted. Plus I don't like their new layout. It reminds me of when Yahoo service decided to get rid of AB/DL groups so they were also deleting the accounts with it whoever owned the groups or had any of the content in their profiles or were in any of the groups. I stopped participating in AB/DL stuff on yahoo. They see it as pedophilia and harmful to minors was why. I wonder if EP sees it the same way?

Admittedly I stopped using EP. I figured I'll stay on ABDL-friendly sites. Kinda sad though. I mean spankings could be (in a round about way) considered pedophilia, but it has been becoming more mainstream over the years. I don't know how I'd feel about the AB/DL community going mainstream, but there are practical reasons for diaper wearing beyond sexual and non-sexual pleasure.

*shrugs* I hope one day society won't have to hide its (within appropriate limits of) fetishes from the world. Personally, I hate having to hear all the disgusting things my male friends do to women just for fun. But whatever gets him off, to each his or her own.

I remember well what was happening at yahoo/yahoo360 very well although I generally didn't follow the ab/dl sites at the time.

I tend to stay around AK and expressly adult little girls sites more for discussion and support nowadays and do most of my publishing via a blog as well as a Tumblr account.

• 4 weeks later...

Just logged back in today to that site to see two PM's from "EP Allie" saying two groups have been removed for Terms and Conditions breaches.

One of these groups was a group for littles who read childrens books and to which there were no questionable posts or comments the last time I looked which I did as it was a group I made on that site.

Honestly it's so crazy you sure couldn't make it up.