LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I dunno what it is... i just feel very depressed today. I barely manage to get myself to go to the store, everytime i try and think about how to help myself not be so afraid of people, or think about the reasons i am over vigiliant or afraid of people i start having anxiety and post tramatic stress disorder episodes. I just feel like there no point for me to try and get help if its just gonna cause more n more episdoes and fear and make me want to go out even less.... Just wish i could snap my fingers and make it all just go away.... i just... i dunno. i'll just stop ranting now

First, you are not thinking straight...something is bothering you, getting help for it won't make it happen more.

Second, having had some post traumatic stress myself, Endlessly thinking about why won't help. For something that got bad one day, you are prolly still tired from yesterday which makes you susceptible. Don't be so hard on yourself...rest today, take care of yourself...tomorrow you will feel better.

My own issues finally got a lot better on extra vitamin D and Calcium. Make sure your doc checks you out physically.

• 3 weeks later...