LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting ordinary size nappies to fit

Can anyone please help I want to know is how you manage to get an ordinary nappy for a baby to fit around you cause sometimes when I buy myself some nappies they don't seem to fit round my waist I have to wear them like panty liners, if anyone knows away then please let me know

Hate to tell you, but small in boys is no where near 28" to 30" that is small in mens, which now I am doubting you are one. :( (I would wear a boys X-Large, and my waist is a bit smaller than yours)

And I Really appreciate it Cody, I don’t tend to be defensive I guess that I’m acting like my member Title, But do you think that I should re post Tanya and the unborn baby which I asked to be deleted cause someone was pointing out a lot of similarities between that and Ben and the toys I only got a few ideas for ben and the toys from Tanya and the unborn baby cause I needed a few Ideas

And I Really appreciate it Cody, I don’t tend to be defensive I guess that I’m acting like my member Title, But do you think that I should re post Tanya and the unborn baby which I asked to be deleted cause someone was pointing out a lot of similarities between that and Ben and the toys I only got a few ideas for ben and the toys from Tanya and the unborn baby cause I needed a few Ideas

• 2 months later...