LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Intro

Hi there -

I'm 28, a Daddy, and here because my current girl (that sounds so bad.. makes it sound like I'm expecting another one right after her! I sure hope not!) .. anyway, my girl is coming to visit one of these days (we met online) and is interested in relocating thereafter. It hasn't happened yet, but I have high hopes (please, trust my judgment), and I'm seeking to learn more about regular diapering.

My previous experience with a diapered girl was sex-only ageplay, with the diaper as essentially a prop. She did wet once or twice; we generally preferred for her to wet her underwear. That leaves me not at all up-to-speed when it comes to functional diapering, regular bedwetting, etc., which I've become more interested in. Reading the threads here on pull-ups was very illuminating, and I'm interested in the Depends Boost product, too, since I do know she'd like to wear pull-ups in public.

The story board, actually, seems to be the best place I've found for careful descriptions of diaper-changing. Remember, I've never changed one, I was just having sex with someone in one while she wet it. ; ) That way, I've picked up a bit about the uses of powders and creams for preventing & managing rashes.

Anyway, I'm not sure how much I'll be able to contribute for now, but when I get ideas, I'll ask, and I'm reading along with interest.

Cheers!

CV

Hi Creavero and welcome to the site! I'm sure you will find enough information about diapering and skin care on this site to get you through it. Lots of information has been written on this subject. Good luck to you when your girl visits, sounds like you can't wait. I hope you enjoy the site and I look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat.