LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is your least favorite thing about wearing diapers?

I agree with the others that point to the lack of social acceptance. Between fear of indiscretion (bulge showing/leaks) and associated public ridicule and this being a "deal breaker" in many relationships, the times I purged where all socially driven.

For me, the part I dislike the most is putting the diapers on. I like plastic adult diapers with tapes. But they are a pain to put on and take a while. I've done it thousands of times and it never gets any better.

One of my solutions to the problem has been to put on a diaper, slip and shimmy my way out of it, and repeat. I'll do it 5 or 6 times, that way I have pre-fit diapers ready to go and all I have to do is pull them up.

If there were a pull-up diaper on the market that was all plastic (or at least mostly plastic) and could hold more than a dribble, I would be all over them.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate tape breakage, but Abby and I both to rugged country backpacking, and I have a Navy background, we knew the fix before we ever had the first break. Duct Tape! We actually have pink duct tape with MLP on it, which is super cute and we almost always use it now, even if the tape doesn't break. Sure it means scissors become part of the change, but I havn't had to deal with the pulling it back up problems anywhere near as often as I used to.

I hate tape breakage, but Abby and I both to rugged country backpacking, and I have a Navy background, we knew the fix before we ever had the first break. Duct Tape! We actually have pink duct tape with MLP on it, which is super cute and we almost always use it now, even if the tape doesn't break. Sure it means scissors become part of the change, but I havn't had to deal with the pulling it back up problems anywhere near as often as I used to.

Tranqulity makes a plastic backed ATN pullup. My least favorite thing is not being able to wear a soaked diaper as long as I want cause I am incontinent and tapes that dont stick thank God for duct tape.