LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For The Women - Why It Sucks For A Guy Trying To Meet An Ab/dl Girl

Yes, as a female, i too have been getting hit on by guys who only want sex or to change their Diapers.

It's the Bad ones that ruin it for the good ones like paul. :rolleyes:

Like me, I am a DL and I wear my diapers for comfort and for out and about. My Diapers are used for going out and when i'm not around the bathroom. I don't wear diapers to get off or for any sexual reasons.

I don't like it when guys PM or IM me asking for my "ASL" or "are you F'. That's a big turn off for me and will always put those who do on my Ignore list. I don't like people doing that, so why do u guys still DO IT.

The problem with most guys here is that some, of them are really jerks and their only interested in sex and changing their Diapers. The really bad ones have sexual or personal issues that need to be seen by a shrink. Their are some guys who try to go all out to IM and PM Constantly asking for sex or a diaper change.

It dose make you wonder why their's not a lot of women into diapers and if i had to blame someone, it's the guys because their being to sexually aggressive and to sexually strong

I have run a few diaper groups dealing with various interests in the Past. I set them up so that the members section could only be acessed by the moderator-myself-and I never contacted anyone who did not write to me first. So no horny guys could come in and hit on the women who wanted to read the lists,or look at pictures.

My current diaper sewing group is the same way.

But I noticed one funny thing,in my old groups many guys would come in, and then leave right away-I think they were upset when they found out there was no fresh meat to go after-good riddance to bad rubbish!

Alright, everyone check this out.....

I'm not going to mention any names but one person that replied here in this thread claims to be a women and supposedly there was evidence that she is actually a he and I am not talking about Frillylilly.

If there is one thing I can't stand it is dishonesty. On the other hand I would like to thank you for posting in this thread because we now have a perfect example of the exact type of idiot that we've been talking about.

Humor me; What do you get out of pretending to be something you are not to people who are sincere? I mean you read this whole thread but yet still posted a response as a woman.

You my friend better get some help and please, don't vote in the next presidential election.

Thanks Paul for mentioning that it wasn't me who was pretending to be a female. My husband would be very upset - and shocked to say the least!

Think I should change my name 'cos lots of people assume with a name like 'Frillylilly', I must be male.

Suppose it doesn't help matters that I confess to a love of real ale! :beer:

I am upset that someone should take us for fools by pretending to be a woman and posting on what was meant to be a serious issue.

And I do mean US, because I for one take everyone at face value and had no idea that one of the females responding was a faker.

Role-play and fantasy is one thing. But to mislead everyone to the extent of lying about your gender in a serious discussion is something else.

Whoever you are, think yourself lucky that Paul is such a nice guy.

I think you deserve to be named and shamed. :screwy:

Frilly

Thanks Paul for mentioning that it wasn't me who was pretending to be a female. My husband would be very upset - and shocked to say the least!

Think I should change my name 'cos lots of people assume with a name like 'Frillylilly', I must be male.

Suppose it doesn't help matters that I confess to a love of real ale! :beer:

I am upset that someone should take us for fools by pretending to be a woman and posting on what was meant to be a serious issue.

And I do mean US, because I for one take everyone at face value and had no idea that one of the females responding was a faker.

Role-play and fantasy is one thing. But to mislead everyone to the extent of lying about your gender in a serious discussion is something else.

Whoever you are, think yourself lucky that Paul is such a nice guy.

I think you deserve to be named and shamed. :screwy:

Frilly

Posing men never seem to realize that we can spot them even in text. The mental affectations and modes of writing are different-and it does not take long to know that one is speaking with a liar.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all!

I'm going to do my best to try to attempt to get across what I've been going through pretty much my whole life.

I'm a 44 y.o male and feel that I am a great catch for a girl. I'm not being conceded, it's just that I love and respect women, I'm not a controlling person, I'm honest and loyal, creative, have a great sense of humor and have many interests and hobbies that have absolutely nothing to do with sex. Contrary to what a lot of women think, sex is NOT always on a guys mind as 1% of our time is spent thinking about something else. (lol! just kidding)

Anyway, I have been into the diaper scene since age 0. I won't go into any details of the events throughout my life but I will just tell you that I have had good relationships with women that did not involve diapers or any kind of fetishes. We all know how boring that is and that is a major reason why I was always the one to break it off. Usually after years though. I've always fullfilled this pleasure on my own and it's really lonely. This is why it is my dream to meet someone to share these desires with but I run into the following problems and give up for a while:

1. Posting an ad in the local paper gets no responses even though you try to word it right, I always get some guy contacting me saying he's like to talk about our interests.

2. You log into a chat room or post on a board and ask if there are any girls from your area and all of the girls want to run because EVERY SINGLE GUY MUST DO THE SAME FUCKING THING!!!! This is probably because there are TONS of fucking idiots and assholes out there that give the good ones a bad name.

Believe me girls, I wish they'd go away too!

3. I do start a chat with a woman just to find that she is fucked up or she is not very attractive to me. Does that sound shallow? It shouldn't because physical attraction is totally a separate issue and natural.

Now the best way to meet anyone is in person and I do meet girls with mutual attraction but I'm at the point in my life that I really want to meet someone who enjoys diapers so I can be myself. So, I restrain from pursuing anything just because I've been let down too many times by finding that the girl is not into anyhing but regular sex. YUCK!

So, what do you do? On your second or 3rd date ask, "Hey, do you like to wear and wet diapers?" What are the odds that she will say "Oh, how did you know?"

Give me a break.

Now, here we are back to this online stuff. It's a pain in the ass too. This is probably the best site out there and even though I visit here daily, I never realized that there were these messageboards here. I'm just not one to spend all of my time in a chat room or writing long posts like this. There's a world out there.

I know that the reason I hardly hear from women is you are bombarded with guys just like the damn mosquitos that cover me as soon as I open the door at this time of year here in CT. I know, I see it happening. That's why most of the time I don't reply. There has to be more guys like me out there that think the same way and you girls miss out on the type your looking for.

There are good one left!

If I'm sounding negative that 's really not what I'm trying to get across.

Let me ask you girls this; If you were seeking to find a mate that is into the diaper scene so you can have the magic in your life that you deserve, how would you like to be contacted?

That's my take on all of this. I could be wrong.

post-7115-1150045116_thumb.jpg

Paul61

Paul,

Having been a DL since the age of 5---I thought I was the only one in the

world with a secret love of diapers. It took me 21 years to tell my very

loving husband about it.

My best advice is--- to find your perfect mate without regard to their being into

diapers or not. My husband is not into diapers at all; however, because he

really loves me and now knows that wearing a diaper not only makes me hot,

but additionally makes me feel safe, secure and stress free- he is happier too!

He even diapers me occasionally and feeds me a bottle before bed. He tells

me that it gives him pleasure to see me happy. He says that he wished I

would have told him 20 years ago, so that I could have been as happy as I am

now---our entire marriage.

This is a rare desire/fetish and it is very unlikely you will meet a woman

that desires this also (that you are attracted to). You could restrict your

search to sites like DD and perhaps get lucky enough to find someone

well balanced and into diapers, but I think the ratio of men to women is

something like 30 men for every 1 AB/DL woman.

Please note: It has only been 3 weeks since I told him and I have never

asked him to change me. (I only wet.) For those of us men and women

that have actually had to change diapers for an infant---it is not a sexy

or fun thing to do. Be careful here.

Most men I have talked to on this sight seem to be obsessed with getting

a woman to change their "poopy" diapers. Good luck boys! No-one likes

to do that---even for their own infant. And I am a lifetime DL!

Bottom line, if someone truly respects and loves you they will accept all

of you, but be reasonable with them.

My only challenge now---is to keep my desire to wear and use diapers in

balance with the rest of my life. It's so easy to go overboard here and

let this small part of you (desire to wear and use diapers) consume your

entire life.

Best of luck in your search Paul. Look for the woman, not the fetish.

These are my own personal thoughts on the matter. Others may disagree,

but these are my thoughts.

Take Care,

Your friend in diapers.

Baby Shelly

:P