LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

i have a new daddy

hi im a baby girl and i recently came out to my new daddy but he never had an experience with diapers. hes very supportive so far . he even put on one with me :) i want to take thing to the next level with our role-playing to include me wetting my diapers and changes but i dont want to expect too much from him too soon .. is their any way i can introduce the idea without being pushy with it ? i few times when we have tickel fights and hes obviously winning it come up if i was going to pee my pants and idk if hes worried i will or if he wants me too?

You definitely should talk about it before you actually do it, this way you won't be rejected or feel rejected if you chooses not t change you. If you talk about it first then you know what his expectations are and won't be expecting anymore from him than he is able to give. Take it slow. Just ask him what he thinks about the idea. If he is oppossed to it, then you need to respect his decision. It doesn't mean it will always stay that way, it just means he's not ready for it yet. He may be down the road. Just take it slow and keep the communication open, that is very important!

When your daddy diapers you, make sure he wipes you from front to back, so you don't get any germs inside you. I'm an experienced mommy I have diapered bottoms up bottoms.

My iPhone was supposed to say diapered lots of bottoms