LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Out For Dinner

Going out to Dinner with my parents, aunt and uncle and my 12yr old daughter.

I've added a pair of Poise panties on under my dress.

Yesterday I wore in public for the 1st time. I used my diaper 4 or 5 times while I was out. Just a small 1/4 cup each time. So thought I'd go for it since it was so much fun.

I'll fill in the details when I get home

Ottawa_DL

Now Now Poise panties Doesn’t count as a diaper/nappy – try going out in a Molicare you will enjoy it so much more

Going out to Dinner with my parents, aunt and uncle and my 12yr old daughter.

I've added a pair of Poise panties on under my dress.

Yesterday I wore in public for the 1st time. I used my diaper 4 or 5 times while I was out. Just a small 1/4 cup each time. So thought I'd go for it since it was so much fun.

I'll fill in the details when I get home

Ottawa_DL

Welcome to the forum. I have to concur that a regular diaper would probably be better it you are going to wet it that many times, even with just a little each time. And it should give you more of a feeling of protection. And if you want to be in a wet one, you'll be able to wet it even more. Have fun in any case.

Welcome to the forum. I have to concur that a regular diaper would probably be better it you are going to wet it that many times, even with just a little each time. And it should give you more of a feeling of protection. And if you want to be in a wet one, you'll be able to wet it even more. Have fun in any case.

I was able to wet it twice and still fell proctected. I was the hottest feeling. Sittting an a fancy restaurant with family around and letting myself go, will do it again for sure, will try a reg diaper nexttime, but the Poise pull on panties did the trick this time.

I was able to wet it twice and still fell proctected. I was the hottest feeling. Sittting an a fancy restaurant with family around and letting myself go, will do it again for sure, will try a reg diaper nexttime, but the Poise pull on panties did the trick this time.

You should get diapers from here:

http://www.qualitylifecares.com/

They are on Industrial ave. not too far from Hurdman Station - really worth checking out

Girls just want to have fun!!! :lol:

I am glad you enjoyed yourself =o. I am gonna try to do the same thing tonight, going to a nice steakhouse with my mom, Gma, sister, aunt, uncle and 1-2 of my friends. Trying to decide what type of diaper I can wear that will make it through the whole evening without anyone noticing.

Not to diss you, but I have found poise to be cheap and inferior compared to Tena/Serenity, and the best combination for me is a Depends protective underwear and Tena/Serenity ultimate pee pad...holds about two one-pint pees without much stress at all...

I don't have much use for Tena/Serenity "discreet activewear"..

Dill Pickle

Yes, I agree Ottawa, its an incredible hot feeling to be able to relax every muscle and know that you are about to pee, wetting your diaper, when in the midst of other people. Imagine having lunch with 9 other complete strangers at a seminar and doing that during the meal. Just experiment with amounts so that you start to understand diaper limitations - most times I wear a double thick diaper and vinyl panties over. Enjoy and take care