LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fundamental desire for IC

Well, it not so hard to become incontinent. I was DL all life, after a small accident I started to bed bed.

This was not so bad, I could wear legally now. When i got used to wearing diapers every night i started to wear 24/7.

Ofcourse I used them. Last step was realy needing them. Half a year ago this was done with a small procedure (at the local medic).

So, if you want to...

Guest fakename7

Need to point out that "Jean" joined this site on the same day he posted about that "procedure." i chatted with him about it, and to be honest, what he described sounds about 90% like complete bullshit. He claims that he told the doctor he was having trouble releasing urine, even though he dribbled. First, the doctor allegedly tried a stent, but "Jean" could feel it and it wasn't what he wanted, so he told the doctor it wasn't working. Then the doctor supposedly offered to "stretch" his sphincters. This "stretching" consisted of inserting a catheter-like instrument, with a 2-3" long balloon at the end, to the prostate area, and then inflating it. "Jean" claims that the first time, it just went back to normal within a couple days, but the second time the doctor did it, "Jean" felt something "snap" and has been incontinent ever since. He also has some level of sexual side effects, including weakened erections and constant retrograde ejaculation.

"Jean" claims to be in Holland. Even though doctors will do different things in other countries, this one simply makes no sense. First off, there should have been a hell of a lot of blood from what he describes. Second, the actual breakage of the sphincter, implied by the "snap" doesn't sound like something that would happen from balloon inflation like that. If it did, and remember "Jean" says this was inside the prostate area of the urethra, surely the prostate itself would be seriously damaged. i'm no doctor, but my gut reaction is he was full of it.

Count me amongst the skeptics, but...

Apparently (after spending some time on Google) external sphincter dilation is a known medical procedure. It's used as an alternative to, and for the same indications as, sphincterectomy...

I still have a hard time making the leap to finding a doc willing to do this given the relatively benign symptoms given... Sphincterectomy, stents, and apparently dilation, are usually only used to protect the kidneys from extreme urinary retention.

• Like 1