LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Song Game

Daddy Aaron

Welcome to the song game The rules are simple; no hip hop or rap songs aloud, One person says some lyrics to a song, and the rest try to guess the title, if you guess the wrong title you're disqualified, if you're right you do the next song, you must say the singers name before begining, have fun. Kenny Chesney; Lookin' back now it makes me laugh, we were growin' our hair we were cutting class! Knowing all already there was nothing to learn, we were striking matches just to watch them burn! Listenin' to our music just a little to loud, we were hanging there with the out-cast crowd, head to ripids with some discount beer, it was a long train trussel but we had no fear! Man I don't know, where the time goes, but it sure goes fast! Just like that we were wanna be rebels who didn't have a clue with our rock and roll t-shirts and our pretend to be bad additudes had no excuses for the things that we done, we were brave we were crazy we were most-i-ly _ _ _ _ _ woo woo woowoo, _ _ _ _ _ woo woo woowoo, yeah wishin' we were older, _ _ _ _ _, hey I wish it wasn't over!

• Like 1