LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

let's hope there are no repercussions @ work and that this was just a fun story for you. Write back in a couple weeks or so and reassure us that there was no followup from that guy. Maybe he was wasted enough not to notice what he was smacking...

That's hilarious,isn't hard living with a roommate and diapering when u want to? I just made my first attempt last night around my complex, half way around I pushed out a solid big marble type. I must say it felt awesome like I was a baby and It smelled like a baby diaper. But I'll be honest it took a couple of drinks from me to get comfortable to do it.

if an intoxicated heterosexual male coworker slapped your arse multiple times i can see a few things happening 1. he was intoxicated enough to slap a coworkers arse, probably he doens't remember much... 2. he wasn't nearly as intoxicated as you thought and really did want to slap you arse, and noticing some bulk was turned on so did it again. 3. #2 except noticing bulk he was simpe curious and did it again