LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Random annoyance...

Well, you have a situation where she does do it. If you discourage her, you will have a situation where she NEVER does it.

Now, if you wish she were (a lap cat) under which set of circumstances would you be further ahead? Where she DOES do it or where she NEVER does it?. At least in the first situation you HAVE the behavior, in the second youhave nothing

If you have the behaviour but not at the right time and place, you at least have something with which to work as opposed to having nothing at all so you are infinitely ahead

Now, if you kick her off, she is apt to stop doing it entirely so you are not just back to square one, you are off the board entirely. Right now, all you need to do is show here there is a correct time and place, then, AFTER you have established the behavior at the right time and place, you can discourage it in the wrong time and place

I once had a cat that had a propensity to lift its left paw. I got an idea, I took the paw and "shook hands", to see if ti would let me and it did. My next move was to push the left paw down, it then raised its right. I took it and "shook hands" and made a show of how pleased I was. I had to repeat pushing the left paw down and when it raised its right paw,"shaking hands" and then making a big show of being pleased. Soon the cat would automaitcally raise its right paw and we could "shake hands" and this became a matter of course