LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going To Vegas

Does anyone know if there are any stores around Vegas that sell diapers? Is there really a place like the one on CSI? Any information would help. Thank you!

I can only suggest Walgreens - they seem to have quite a selection and you can be quite anonymous, as for CSI - no idea some of the scenes are definitely Vegas. Do you live in Vegas ? I visit twice a year - it is a fantastic place - like a second home >

I can only suggest Walgreens - they seem to have quite a selection and you can be quite anonymous, as for CSI - no idea some of the scenes are definitely Vegas. Do you live in Vegas ? I visit twice a year - it is a fantastic place - like a second home >

I don't live in Vegas, but I am going to be making my first trip there soon. I just wanted to see some of the shows and was hopeing to maybe have a little extra fun. You know what they say, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!" Also, if you could tell me of any good adult toy stores to go to I would appreciate it. Thank you!

I don't live in Vegas, but I am going to be making my first trip there soon. I just wanted to see some of the shows and was hopeing to maybe have a little extra fun. You know what they say, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!" Also, if you could tell me of any good adult toy stores to go to I would appreciate it. Thank you!

Yes - a really good store is about 1/2 mile off the strip up Spring Mountain road. Spring Mountain road is between The Fashion Mall and Treasure Island - If you are busing you can get a bus a few yards up Spring Mountain Road, omn the Fashion Mall side - The shop is pink in colour , on the right hand side of the road and is 1/4 mile after you go under the freeway.

Guest diamondback688

most of the scenes in CSI: are filmed in california...but a few that we know can not be faked are shot in Vegas...and i highly doubt there is a store like the one in King Baby...hope you have a good trip...if you are into roller coasters there are some great thrill rides on top of the Stratosphere and a good roller coasters in New York New York...