LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have a close friend who I have let into our life.

I met her at a MUNCH meeting. Since then we have become very close. She has been a big help for me to have a better understanding of myself. I am a dominant person I love being and treating my boyfriend as my own child. But I also have enjoyed letting her topping me from time to time. This has only happened when he is not home. He knows about it and is OK with it. He said if it helps me feel better and less stress than he is feel good about it. The nice thing is they get along with each other nicely. He even calls her Aunt Barb I just think it is so cute. I asked her if she would do something for me I have talked before about things I have wanted to watch done to my guy. I diaper him all the time and I do enjoy it. But I have fantasized watching him be diapered. I have looked at guys being diapered on line. But I always imagine it is him being diapered. One site I have looked at is ABDL Daddy. Anyhow I talked to him about how he would feel if Aunt Barb changed him. I told him I wanted watch him being diapered kind of like when I would let my mother help change my kids diapers when they were small. I guess it is one of my past memory's of being a young mother that I unprinted on. So last night after I cleaned up dinner. I went into the living and checked his diaper. I announced oh you need your diaper changed. Then Barb said oh I will change him you just cleaned up the kitchen. Just show me where every thing is. So we went to our bedroom and he laid down on the changing table. I just sat and watch as she changed him. She took her time and did a nice job. I really enjoyed seeing him changed. She was so sweet it felt so nice. I told her thank you. She said my pleasure. He enjoyed as much as I did next time I want take a few pictures. I am lucky to have her as my friend.