LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taylor's potty problems

Finally free of diapers! Taylor thought, running over to her drawer and getting out a pair of her bright white lacy panties and jeans. She met up with her family outside, and they all got in Sammy's car and drive to a small pancake place a bit away as if nothing happened.

When they got their, Taylor ordered an extra large apple juice and a few pancakes.

After chugging down her apple juice, and not having went pee that morning, Taylor's bladder was feeling like it was about to burst.

She got up, but Sammy stopped her and said no potty for you.

"But I've gotta go badly! I can't hold it much more!" Taylor whispered ashamed that everyone was seeing a 14 year old who was squirming like a toddler.

By the time the meals came Taylor gave up, and emptied her bladder on the seat, causing loud splashes to be heard from the pee hitting the floor.

The waitress was the first to speak "sweety, did your diaper leak?"

"I'm not wearing a stupid diaper you bitch!" Taylor screamed.

"I'm sure she noticed that, and was just trying to make you feel better. I told you that you needed to wear diapers" Sammy said as everyone looked at the red faced 14 year old, but was mostly mistaken for a two year old, peeing her pants.

"We'll, I'm sure you can get diaper girl here cleaned up in the family restroom." The waitress said walking away.

At that Taylor burst into tears and reaches up for Sammy to hold her and change her.

Seeing all of the people staring, Sammy said, "sorry, she is just reaching her terrible twos. This is a daily thing with her..." Which got her sympathetic nods all around.

She walked into the restroom and pulled down the changing table, placing Taylor on it.

• 3 weeks later...