LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taylor's potty problems

"Please still love me!" Taylor said while crying.

"Taylor I am really disappointed in you! That little girl used to be you. I just can't believe you, or meagan fir that matter, would do that! I still love you Taylor, but I think you need to follow through with your punishment." Sammy said.

"But I don't want to wear these stupid things!" Taylor said starting to pout.

"Taylor stop throwing a fit right now this is tour own fault. Besides I remember a little bed wetter who I couldn't get OUT of her diapers each morning." Sammy said watching her sister turn red. "Speaking of which, i wonder hie your diaper is doing right now" said Sammy taking Taylor's shorts off and checking her, finding her clean and dry.

"Now that's settled" Sammy said.

"Sammy! Please! I'm not a baby! I'm your 14 year old sister!" Taylor said squirming as she felt her diaper being checked.

"Oh, you'll always be my baby sis Tay. I love you very much. Besides, you're not allowed to touch your diapers are you?" Sammy said discarding Taylor's shorts.

"Hey! I still have rights! What are you doing with my shorts?" Taylor asked.

"Taylor, there's no point in even wearing them. I already know you are in diapers. Come here cutie lay down next to me. Accept the fact that you'll be in those for a while, and make the best of it" Sammy said stretching out on the couch.

"Don't call me that...." Taylor mumbled stretching out with Sammy and crinkling her way into a spot where her front was facing away from Sammy and back was pressed up against Sammy's front.

The two continued watching the movie, while Taylor still sniffled about her situation, until Taylor started to get the need to pee. She started to get up, but Sammy held her tight.

"Sammy! Let go! I've gotta pee!" Taylor said cupping her diaper with her hands.

"Relax sis. That's the best part about being diapered. You get to go whenever wherever. Besides the pottys off limits remember?" Sammy said.

"But I...." The hissing sound of pee entering a diaper replaced Taylor's sentence, as she peed herself, cuddling with her big sister.

Tears filled taylors vision, and before she knew it, she was bawling and screaming. "Ewwwwwwwew! Do something Sammy!" Taylor shouted as she wept.

Sammy pulled her closer, and started stroking her hair, like she used to do when Taylor had nightmares.

Calming down, Taylor asked in a weak voice, "pwease change me" inserting her thumb in her mouth.

"Awww, baby, it's ok. You don't need changing right now though, that could probably handle another light wetting, or mess. So don't hold it in, unless you want to leak." Sammy said wipong the tears from her sisters face.

"I have to poop in dis too!" Taylor stated uncontrollably sobbing again.

Sammy sat up and moved Taylor onto her lap, holding her like a toddler, with Taylor's head over her shoulder and legs wrapped around Sammy's stomach.

Sammy saw a pacifier on one side if the couch, and picked it up, wiping off the dust.

"Ok, Taylor, I'm going to put something in your mouth. I need to to close your eyes, and take your thumb out."

"Taylor, still wailing, did as she was told, and Sammy popped the bright sparkly pink paci in her mouth.

Taylor knew it was her pacifier from when she was 7, and was still attaced to it, but it oddly calmed her to the point where all that was left noise wise was the rhythmic sucking if her on her pacifier.

"See baby, it's not so bad" Sammy said as she felt Taylor go dead weight, indicating that she had fallen asleep.

Sammy sat there rubbing her back, until she felt something warm running down her shirt and into her pants.

Since when does Taylor wet the bed? I thought we got that cleared up when she was 10. Sammy thought, getting up and taking Taylor to her bedroom, changing her, and tucking her in.

Sammy heard the door open downstairs and went to see Stacy and Judy.

"Hi Stacy! You are really a big girl now, aren't you?" Sammy said seeing her youngest sibling.

Wo, she's really nice! Thought Stacy beaming with pride on the big girl comment.

"Ok Stacy, I'm sorry but you have to go to bed now it is really late" Judy said.

Stacy grudgingly obliged to her moms demand and hurried up to her bedroom and quickly fell asleep.

"So, I take it Taylor had a hard night?" Judy said seeing her shorts on the floor. "And why are you all wet?"

"Yeah, she was upset at me seeing her in diapers. But since when does she have nighttime accidents?" Sammy asked indicating her wet clothes.

"She started yesterday. We will figure this stuff out tomorrow. I'm beat" Judy said.

"Ok. I want to try to get Taylor to actually be a toddler for a bit. Can I try to make her a deal? As in, if she lets me baby her, then she gets off her punishment when I leave?" Sammy asked.

"Ok. Just make her get her act together." Judy said.

That night, Taylor awoke with a soaked diaper. Nervously, she crept out if her room, and walked to Stacy's room. She opened the door and waddled over to Stacy's bed.

"Stacy! I thought you fixed awl of my pwobwems!" Taylor whispered waking Stacy.

"I did Taylor! I promise! Also, why do you have a paci?" Stacy said.

"What paci.... Fuck!" Taylor mumbled taking it out and putting it in her hand. "But more importantly, why am I still pissing the bed then?" Taylor said.

"I don't know! Maybe it's karma?" Stacy replied.

"Karma? But that's not even real! Besides what does a little 6 year old even know about karma?" Taylor said.

"Just get out Taylor. I'm tired" Stacy said yawning.

"Uhhhhhh! I hate you!" Taylor said stomping out of her bedroom.

As Taylor laid down again on her own bed, a weird sense of fear overtook her at being alone in the dark.

Taylor quietly started sobbing, and finally decided to go see Stacy again.

Taylor tippy toed over to Stacy again and woke her up for the second time.

A crying Taylor said "I'm kinda scared tonight"

"What do you want me to do about it miss grown up?" Stacy said.

"Can I sleep with you?" Taylor said shaking out of fear.

"Whatever... Just don't pee on me" Stacy said moving over.

Taylor climed into the bed and fell fast asleep.

Taylor awoke to a soaked bed, and rolled over to find.... Stacy!

Oh god no! I have to get out of here.... Hey, wait a minute this is the perfect opportunity for me to get out of these! Taylor thought walking to her room and climbing under her covers and pretending to sleep.

Downstairs, Sammy and Judy were having coffee, when they heard a scream come from upstairs.

"I'll check on Taylor, you check on Stacy" Sammy said.

Sammy got to Taylor's room and saw her sleeping soundly in her bed.

Judy, on the other hand, found Stacy in wet pants and with a wet bed.

"Stacy, what happened?" Judy said.

"Mommy, it wasn't me! It was Taylor!" Stacy said crying.

"Honey, Taylor's asleep in her room" said Sammy walking in.

"No! Last night she came in my room and wanted to sleep with me! She peed the bed, not me!" Stacy said defiantly.

"I don't know mom, it does sound like a thing Taylor would do" Sammy said to Judy.

"I'll go get her to tell the truth, and then I'll take you two out for breakfast" Sammy said, making Stacy smile.

"Taylor, we know it was you. Stop lying and just take your punishment like an adult!" Sammy said coming in to Taylor's room.

"What are you..." Taylor was interrupted as she was lifted out of her bed by Sammy and plopped down onto the floor in front of her full body mirror.

"Shit up Taylor! I'm going to show you what I really see when I look at you" Sammy said. She proceeded to take off Taylor's shirt, leaving her in just her drippy diaper. "I see an immature brat getting a taste of her own medicine. One little brat who pees herself and I will make site you poop yourself too. Now, I am going to put your hair in pigtails" Sammy said quickly fixing the stunned Taylor's hair. "Now lie down Tay! Lets get that yucky diapey off you." Sammy said as she took off Taylor's diaper before she could even sit.

"What the fuck Sammy!" Taylor said backing up.

"Little girls with potty mouths don't get their nice disposable diapers. They get extra thick cloth ones!" Sammy said grabbing one from her sisters dresser.

"Bitch!" Taylor yelled sobbing as she sat down on her floor naked, other than the shirt she managed to get from the dirty clothes pile in her room.

"Fine don't wear a diaper! Have fun holding it all day while wearing your precious panties!" Sammy said ticking the cloth diaper into her purse. "Be ready to go to breakfast in ten minutes little miss big girl!"