LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally joined!

Hello all, my name is Brian, I'm 19, live in Sunny Southern California, Ive been wetting the bed since I was about 13 nd I would def consider myself a diaper lover. I have been around this site for years now but never joined, decided I wanted to make some new friends and join the community so here I am! When I first started wetting I wore goodnites, found out quickly those didnt work nd moved on to attends nd other adult brand diapers. Now I wear mostly abu cushies or unique wellness depending on how Im feeling/ what Im doing. I wet most nights. I like to wear durring the day for fun sometimes. I like to run cross country, Im an ex all star cheerleader(miss it alot), Im very atheletic nd energetic. I work full time as a valet. Im single, striaght, would love a gf who understands bed wetting nd doesnt shy away from the subject nd Im always looking for new friends. I am the youngest of a family of 4 boys, nd 3 girls. Parents have been married 30 years. Im the only child to wet the bed. Im an out doors boy, a country boy, I love the mountains, the desert, dirtbikes, boats, the baja 1000, currently building a truck to race. I ride a sport bike nd have a puppy namec Oreo. I play the drums nd guitar, go to church every sunday, I am christian(if you care:p) I listening to mostly country nd cheer music, but enjoy everything so long as its not dubstep or rap :x I hope thats enough info for yall!:P Dont be shy to say hello!!<3