LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Please share your Experience with the 12 month program?

Ok, I’ve started this thread in order to try to collect all bit of usefull data in one single thread from the experienced people who want to help Us newcomers, by telling their story, giving advices and so on.

Regarding the fluid intake- it depends on how many fluids-and type of fluids you've already in taken during the day. You should already try and have the 64 oz. of non diuretic fluids. Water. Juices etc. non caffeinated or artificially sweetened/sugar substances. You can space this out however you wish. Just make sure you get it in. Anything diuretic/caffeine/sugary (actual sugar-not natural juices) are extra. Again. Don't overdue the caffeine. As its takes a huge amount that becomes counterproductive for sleep later on. (We are talking over 300 mg for any significant diuretic effect) So...try to get your major fluids in a couple hours before sleep. Let your body stabilize. Drink 20 oz. an hour before., and 20 oz. a few minutes. TIP: Contrary to popular belief, what you end up urinating out in 20-30 min. Is not what you just took in. It takes between 1-2 hours for that water to be put to use. However. You body gets the signal of "more water" and "gets rid of the old to make room for the new"... But only if your already hydrated. This also is important as your body slows down production of urine an night. There are ways to speed it up- the being hydrated-and giving it an extra push with the 40oz. An hour before bed. This can be combined with a Natural Diuretic such as NOW Foods Water Out. Remember. Bed wetting-or the part of not waking up is habit formation. Practice and belong comfortable/trust in any position is key. -Blake-

Not saying you need to reduce fluid intake-just make sure that your min. 64 oz. are from non diuretic sources and that the additional 20-40 oz. on top of the 64 oz is also non diuretic based. Just that alone is around nearly 100 oz. I average about a 1-1.5 gallons. When I was starting. Now I can get away with 64 oz. If I have anything with caffeine. I make sure I have the min. 64 oz. if I use any water pills. Make sure I'm closer to a gallon. Usually try and fluctuate slowly, rather than quickly. 10-20 oz. a day. -Blake-

Tried following your advice.

Woke up in the middle of the night with an urge to pee. Had to get up to do so, although I did try stay in bed and relax, but it was getting pretty painfull after a couple of seconds...just not good at lying and peeing.

I posted in my other thread, about an app and method for this. "Chime" for the IOS allows you to set a timer that repeats every "x" amount of minutes. You can set it for every couple hours, at night. Every 15-30 minutes during the day. Add in melatonin or what not to slip back into sleep easily. This can be used to help the backslip during the night. You can start with a loud alarm, then get softer and softer. As for relaxing. Try and go through a lot of water and liquids and get the position down, practice the position over and over until it becomes second nature. -Blake-

"Give it some time" is advice for getting past the obstacles. You've spent the better part of 40 years practicing holding it. You won't undo that for several months or even longer. (Keep in mind, too, that the 12-month plan is but one guy's experience. Your prep work and your body are different, so you could easily have very different results.)

Before trying to become incontinent, practice wetting your diaper in whatever positions give you problems. Lying down seems to be one for lots of people. So is sitting, especially in a car. You don't need to be trying to sleep to practice when lying in bed. Gotta pee in the middle of the day? Go lie down and do it.

Also practice in potentially uncomfortable situations, such as standing on the street, riding a crowded elevator, hanging out with friends, working with a customer or meeting with your boss at work. If your instinct is to hold during such situations, you're only going to reinforce your lifetime of holding.

Besides, once you become incontinent, you'll be wetting yourself in such situations.

So spend some time practicing the basics first. Focus on the goal of incontinence only after you're comfortable with these steps.

I don't have any problems wetting in front of anyone when either talking to them, or interacting with them otherwise.

That one has become second nature....don't even think about it now....if I can feel the slightest urge or build up in my bladder in these positions I just let go with no problem....

at first I was constantly reminding myself, that I can't help it, but just have to do it...now, I just do it.

• 3 weeks later...

Well for me I started on May 18th just over 3 months and I can so tell a difference my bladder is smaller and its easier to go. I drink at least 8-10 glasses of water a day only one cup of coffee and some juice. I haven't had any brakes and last night I had the great surprise I woke up with a wet diaper :D