LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers From Aliexpress.com?

I've been looking at AliExpress.com and they have a lot of adult diapers available. Have any of you purchased any diapers from the Chinese suppliers on AliExpress? What did you buy? How did it fit? Were they any good? How was your experience? Was the transaction complicated?

I'm thinking about ordering something, but I want to hear about the experience from a few people that have ordered off the site before.

Please sound off below!

AliExpress and its associated payment site AliPay is basically China's home-grown attempt at eBay / Paypal. It is aimed as a business to consumer site but it is still very young (and like eBay in its early days is riddled with scammers, fraudsters, fake products and so on). Keep in mind anything you order from there will, almost certainly, be shipped from Hong Kong or mainland china. This means you may need to pay customs excise / duty and clearance fees when whatever you order makes it into your country ... unless whatever you happen to order can fit in reasonably small envelope. Clearly this doesn't apply to boxes of diapers.

Zander- I figured as much about the company. Basically, I was wondering if anyone had actually bought diapers from any of their sellers and what the diapers compared to (Abena, Dry 24/7, Attends, etc.). That's why I asked here.

But, also felt the need to ask if it was a pain in the butt- figuratively AND literally!

• 3 months later...