LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Exercise In Diapers

Hi there,

I am trying my first 24/7 diaper experience soon. It won't be as long as many of you have tried, but perhaps for 2 weeks. What is the best way to exercise while wearing diapers. I normally run 4-5 miles 4 times a week and ride my bike the other days. I am worried about chafing especially as the weather has grown warm. Any advice how to maintain good cardio workouts while wearing?

Thanks!

I do a lot of walking ( high maintenance dog) 3-4 miles a day and I like wearing a pull up. I usually wear underjams because there low rise and not as hot in summer. I live in so. fla

Walking wasn't a big deal in the Abenas I used in my 30-day effort. But when I headed down to use the elliptical trainer I switched to Depends pull-ups. I kept myself in a relaxed enough state down there that I tended to have frequent but small wettings, so a Depends could handle those without a problem. But also I was only on the machine for about 20 minutes.

A lot depends on whether and how much you think you might actually wet while exercising for how long. From there you'll need enough protection for that while being active - or dark clothes so the leaks don't show.

If you don't expect to wet while exercising, a Depends pullup will technically keep you diapered and probably doesn't have enough bulk to cause chafing.

I ran once in a x-plus. Wasn't too bad, but my runs are also much shorter (typically a mile). They do sell different products to prevent chaffing that you may want to look into

Edit.

On a side note. Introducing diapers to your workout is like introducing anything else. Do it slowly and ease into it. The first day you do it may e go for a 1 or 2 mike run and see how you feel before getting yourself into a huge amount if trouble.

• Like 1