LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi

Hi I'm a DL living in the south of england

I just wear nappies for fun, and have managed to keep it a secret from my boyfriend, although i have told him and he is ok with it, I just feel a bit embarrased in front of him.

Don't really want to be in nappies 24/7 as i tried it for a week and decided it wasn't for me.

Barbie xx

Hi barbie and welcome to Daily Diapers!!! I know exactly what you mean, telling my girlfriend about wearing diapers was a very hard thing to do, but wearing them around her took a lot of courage as well. I am so glad we got passed that part and now feel totally comfortable around each other when wearing. I'm glad to hear that your boyfriend is OK with you wearing diapers, it's essential for an open an honest relationship. I hope you enjoy the site and I look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat.

Hi barbie and welcome to Daily Diapers!!! I know exactly what you mean, telling my girlfriend about wearing diapers was a very hard thing to do, but wearing them around her took a lot of courage as well. I am so glad we got passed that part and now feel totally comfortable around each other when wearing. I'm glad to hear that your boyfriend is OK with you wearing diapers, it's essential for an open an honest relationship. I hope you enjoy the site and I look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat.

Hi, my boyfriend is great and even bought some adult nappies for me when we were on holiday in spain. I wore one for 1 night but just couldn't make myself pee in it and just felt generally uncomfortable in front of him.

It's a real pity because I'm sure we could have great fun :)

I am happy for now just to do it when I'm home alone, but I think he must know what I'm doing, he's not stupid!

Hello Barbie and welcome to DD. Hope you find many things of interest here. Glad to hear you have an understanding boyfriend. Hope your like for diapers will allow you to feel more comfortable in them around him and others, and can just let loose whenever you like, or want. That is one of the greatest things about being a DL. Best of luck.

Hi I'm a DL living in the south of england

I just wear nappies for fun, and have managed to keep it a secret from my boyfriend, although i have told him and he is ok with it, I just feel a bit embarrased in front of him.

Don't really want to be in nappies 24/7 as i tried it for a week and decided it wasn't for me.

Barbie xx

Hi - I too am from the South of England - thoroughly enjoy wearing - but can only do it when I am alone.

Wonder how far away from each we are !!

Dakota x