LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abu Scent

Got my Sissy diapers (not a sissy, but don't feel bound to gender labels when it comes to clothes.) Opted for the scent addon for the first time and OMG I am love. Heavenly scent reminds me of a cabbage patch doll fresh from the box!

DailyDi,

If you're younger than 50, I suspect you don't remember that most plastic pants back in the 50's and early 60's came with wonderful scents: rose oil, baby scent (baby powder), etc, including the popular new vinyl smell itself.

I got mine, too, and they're baby fresh! I also love the way they fit. The wife was...chagrined. Didn't know what to think of the print. Wearing one now, and with three settings, they're holding up well.

Yes, the ABU scent is quite nice. I just wish somebody could exactly replicate the original Pampers scent of the '80s and early '90s. The only thing I've found that still smells almost the same are Luvs diapers.Are there any fragrance chemists or P&G employees on the board? ;)

I remember rolling through the diaper isles in the 80,s and that scent was da bomb. An entire isle of box diapers with that scent was heaven.

Got my Sissy diapers (not a sissy, but don't feel bound to gender labels when it comes to clothes.) Opted for the scent addon for the first time and OMG I am love. Heavenly scent reminds me of a cabbage patch doll fresh from the box!

OMG - I haven't thought about those dolls in YEARS, yes that is a nice sent...

great now I GOTA have some!!!