LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poopie Diapers

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, doing an enema, is better than, useing laxitives, or sticking something up you butt, and injuring yourself.

And the uncontrolable feeling is wonderful, I would like to be able to do this while I was someplace other than home, like out someplace, knowing this is going to happen but not knowing when.

If it could happen without you triggering, something to start the process. some sort of a time control device would be wonderful, you would have the, humiliation factor, and a uncontrolable outcome.....

I have IBS with sudden uncontrolable diarrhea or very soft poo, so I've never need or tried an enama. As for laxitive I try not to used them, but I do mess my diapers every day as I have to wear 24/7. Yesterday I woke up messy, the after lunch I had an uncontrolable bout, that filled my diapers front and back, and even leaked out the legs and filled the plastic pants. Not a fun clean up but very soft and very squishy.

• 1 year later...

I like ta poop my diapie, but I don' wike enemas. Dere was one time a couple years ago dat I had compacted bowels, an had to take enemas and laxatives, and it really made my butt sore an' red... I din't use diapies, eider. I used da potty like a big boy. But, I do try ta poop at times, but only poop maybe once a day, more if I eat a whole meal. I don' eat much, 'specially dis time a year. I ate Mexican food de udder day, an' I pooped my diapie, an' it was soft an' squishy, but wuz onwy a widdle paddy. So, when I poop, I don' poop much, but I's always drinkin' water, so I pee alot, an' had soaked my diapie to where it leaked down my leg before.

I'm poopy now. When I go, I don't want it to be uncontrolable, but more like a diapered toddler. I usually just stand there, making a poop face wehile I fill my diaper, then go back to whatever I was doing before

I don't have a poop face, but that's kinda how I use my diapers.

• 2 weeks later...

well DiaperLover4Life....

I have a poopy diaper every once in a while and have given my self a eneme once which I surly injoyed. Most of my poopy diapers are in the morning that's when I really have to go. Yahoo IM at ilikemydiapers

my poopie diapers happen mostly in the morning before i wake up. Thats the stinky and big one. Though usually a few lil boy poops during the rest of the day!

• 1 month later...

You guys already know this but I always poop in my panties\diaper and I only change when I've filled them completely or when I just want to. I haven't used a toilet for 2 years now.

Thats way cool. Do you have a daddy or mommy? My daddy would be really proud of you. Its awesome. I havent been allowed to use a toilet in over two years now too. I am lovin it.

I'm sure he meant a lover you happen to call "mommy" or "daddy", not your actual parents, which is what it sounds like from that post. And applause for another confident, pants pooping, diaper loving 24/7! :)

yeppers that's what i meant! You're way smart! sorry if it was confusing

I love to poop my in my diapers. im no AB but more a DL. but i enjoy a wet and messy diaper. i dont know the feeling of doing what ever and then having to go and just going then going back to doing what ever i was doing then change it later. normaly after it startes to stink alittle. I try to wear my diapers untill they cant do the job anymore. this is how i save money on my diapers.

• 3 weeks later...

I really do not like pooping in my diaper but every now and then I find myself doing it. Maybe once a month. I go to do it knowing that its going to be a hassle to clean up after. I guess it something that is deeply rooted in my mind when it comes to my AB mentality.

• 2 weeks later...

I messed myself once, and I did not enjoy the smell or the cleanup. I'm still in the curious, checking-it-out stage of my AB/DL experience, but regardless of how far I go with it, I don't think that's gonna be something I do often, if at all. Too bad, because the thought of doing it actually excited me a bit so it was quite a let down when I did it and didn't enjoy it at all.

• 2 weeks later...

I like pooping in my diaper every now and then since I wear most of the time for medical reasons. I get this craving to let loose every once in a while. Most the time when I poop in my diaper it is in the morning because I can take a shower when it is time to clean up. I will usally still be in bed when I get the urge to go, my favorite position to go poo poo in is laying on my tummy. I like the feeling of poo poo squeezing out. If my poo poo is hard I have to turn over on my back and put my legs up and let it go or just stand up and kind of hunch over or squot.

My question is what is your favorite position to go poo poo in your diaper or underwear?

Guest terrybaby

B)

I was wondering if any of ou people like to give your self enemas and mess you self. if so i would love to talk to you. I like to poop my diaper and fall alseep ina poopie diaper. then in the morning i change my diaper.

ilove pooping my diapers and wetting my diapers

• 4 weeks later...