LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lurker No More!

howdy friends

i've decided to cure my self of lurking...

i've (that's two statements starting with a form of "i" :o - dang!) laid my peepers on this forum for quite some time yet haven't joined 'cause i don't really like to post on these particular falvor o' forums... however, i saw a couple threads that stirred my brain and ya just can't post without an account! hahahahaha

k...

i'm 36; married; 3 lovely children - and have worn diapers my whole life.

i marked that i'm a "diaper lover" but i detest the whole "ab/dl" label - yer bad self method because i (like most, i'd venture to guess) can't be classified so easily

recovering punk rawk/rockabilly hoodlum... played in bands that yer parents would hate for well over 22 years... and am now the most "ozzie nelson" kind o' guy ye ever met.

i talk funny

i don't believe in proper punctuation

i don't want to talk dirty to girls

and i log on invisible

got lots to say - but hate to type

in fact: i've typed too much already!

gotta go get diapered now

luv

eddie

Welcome to the forum. It may take some certain comments here that get you to comment, but that doesn't matter. The fact that you took some time to join and have been looking for sometime helps. Sounds as though your situation is something that a lot here would be envious to have. Nice to have you and have fun .

Welcome Eddie!! Always glad to welcome another member to the boards. I hope you decide to participate more now that you're a member, but I understand, if you hate to type it's hard to be active. Anyways, there are lots of other things to do on this site, as you already know, so I hope you continue to enjoy yourself and occassionally drop in on the boards and in chat.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok Eddie

I apologise for having a go at you previously but lurkers or hng's do not get my vote.

I am prepared to give you another chance and chat with you if you are there, but after giving Toddy another chance and he went back to his old ways (even after he apologised to the people concerned) I am sceptical.

I dont understand what people get out of being silly and getting everyones back up, we all know what happened to Cynda don't we???

Well Eddie all you have to do is go into chat and talk to us - we don't bite you know - well most of us haven't any teeth as we are below 1 but although I have most of my teeth I promise I will not bite and welcome you properly to the chat :)

But don't do a Toddy and go back to your old ways please..... that's all we ask :)