LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Mom's Change Their Kids Diapers Late In Life...really

Since being on this board for quite sometime now I have made another observation (of many) that I would like to share with everyone. Why is it that moms not dads (or maybe they do but not the trend) change their sons (again not vary many daughters) when they are 12 to 18 years old? I mean if this was my mom she would say "lets go to the doctor to get your self out of these things" and then she would tell me to "go get you diaper on and get ready for bed". Their are so many stories of kids say and I quote "mom I like diapers" which mom responds "oh dear I understand, if you want to wear diapers but only I can diaper you and then you will have to wear them 24/7". To me that sounds like a hell of a fantasy, either that, or you have a mom that is into the ab/dl life and will not tell you. I have herd of the case of mom doesn't want to let her baby go, but I think most mom's wouldn't want to spend the money on their child pooping and wetting in a diaper for fun. What do you all think of this? Is it something you have seen as well?

No, it doesn't happen... At least not under normal circumstances.

Without getting into the whole 'wrong' territory I can present the case in another light that makes sense to me. Think about it loggistically, your mother spent nine months with you in her womb going through sick spells, pain and other forms of torture just to bring you into this world. Then when you finally get out you don't just become self dependant, no you need her for a good three or four years until you can finally start doing things for yourself. Even then its another seven years before you can make your food safely.

By that time she's tired out, you've been sucking the nutrients from her and she's probably got gray hairs because of it. If I were twelve and I told my mom I wanted to be back in diapers she would laugh and stab herself in the forehead repeatedly with a spoon. It just wouldn't make sense for a mother to expend all that energy again after struggling so hard to get you to something presentable.

Kanji 1, Psychos 0

the other extreme side (in reality) seems to

me that it would go something like this-

(mom or dad) so if you want to wear diapers

then you buy them yourself, put them on/change

them by yourself and keep your body clean and

healthy.

more than likely this would be coupled with a

few trips to the shrink

To me that sounds like a hell of a fantasy

Bingo! It probably isn't real. More likely its a post from some young person who is still trying to figure out why they want to wear diapers....

well, when my mum found out (ok when i was 19yo) she said "me and your dad will not involve our self's in this, but we wont stop you its got nothing to do with us, but we will not partisepate with you". which i though was fair enough (as long as i keeped it quite). i was happy thay said that, because i though thay would make me see a psychiatrist or somthing, which was somthing i wasent prepaired to do.

For younger kids, i think most parents would look into "why?" thair

kid(s) would want to be back in nappies, mainley through concern and worry more then anything else (eg: medical reasons)

in conclusion i dont think meny parents would "encrouge" thair child in this "activity", even if there into it them self's

"Parents are there for support, but you must find your own path in life"

(please excuse spelling, im only 2 :))

i was 9 years old when i found myself back in diapers. it wasn't enjoyable to me, and i cryed everytime i thought about it. which was all the time. u see, i was a victum of malpratice by a korean doctor. my parents had to sign a paper saying that because it was exploritory surgery that they would not sue if anthing happened. the doctor messed up, and i was forced to wear again. i have worn 24/7 since. my parents never sued him, and by the time we found out we could have, he left the country and went back to korea. anyway. my mom showed my how to diaper myself the very first week, and i have been doing it every since. i became a baby becouse i needed a safety net to help me deal with the fact i wore diapers, and i kept that side to myself fantasizeing i was a real baby when i changed myself, or when i slept.

i have never asked my mom, nor would have i expected my mom to change me.

i finally told my mom about my baby side a couple of months ago, ans it was a bit funny cos all she pretty much said to that was "i figured." and that was it. one of my brothers found out about it when i moved in with him almost 2 years ago. he asked about it. and i told him. and he said "ok heather, as long as u don't do any of this around the kids, i don't see a big problem with it." there again. he has never changed me nor would i ask him too. actually thats kinda ewwwwwwwww. lol, you know?

i have never acted like a baby in front of my nieces or nephew, lol i babysit them sometimes, and i want them to respect me.

so in conclusion, from someone who has too wear i don't see how realisticly anyone could even think about asking their moms (or daddy's) to change them. talk about embaressing. i changed myself at school, i changed myself at the mall, anywhere i went and needed to change, i would do it.

heather

Heather you have done well to overcome this problem and I for one resapect you wholheartedly. I have done since before you told me about the Korean jerk.

You have a sense of humour to die for and its always a pleasure talking to you online.

I am glad your Mum and your Brother hads the sense to support you through the times when you needed it most in that respect you are very lucky.

I wish I could turn the clock back and make that bastard pay for what he did to you.

I was assaulted by a doctor when I was 17 that was bad enough but to go through what you have done and still have that sparkle in your sense of humour is amazing.

All I can say is girl get your ass over to UK and let us all meet up - really looking forward to that day.

Chin up girl you are doing brill :D

Hmmm, can't say I agree with your observation, at least not on these boards, and I think I've read most, if not all, of the posts/threads. Can you provide any references to support this observation? I agree that in the "stories section" of the site you can get this impression, but they're mostly, if not all, fantasies.

I would Agree with the above statement. I have HEARD that there are people with these fantastic(meaning fantasy-esque not as in great) claims but have never seen them myself (not that I visit the board much anymore), but I think when I speak for most people when I say I REALLY don't want my parents involved in my want for diapers. Really it would just be disturbing.

My mum used to change me when I was much younger, but hasnt done so in a long time. Hell, we havent really been on speaking terms for years, and Im not that old. If she (or anyone for that matter) tried to change me now I'd probably go nuts! I guess the point Im making is that it does happen, but Im not so sure about the 12-18 estimation, that seems far too extreme. But then again, I didnt ask my parents for diapers, it was very different cricumstances.

I was also 9 when I had to go back into diapers, though at the time it didnt seem to phase me. The more I think about it, the more I think that I may have suffered some kind of trauma because my reaction to being incontinent was to shink away like it wasnt real :unsure:

Obviously things are different now, but it took me a long time to realise that I had any liking for diapers. I'd like to think that was the moment I managed to get my head sorted.

Since being on this board for quite sometime now I have made another observation (of many) that I would like to share with everyone. Why is it that moms not dads (or maybe they do but not the trend) change their sons (again not vary many daughters) when they are 12 to 18 years old? I mean if this was my mom she would say "lets go to the doctor to get your self out of these things" and then she would tell me to "go get you diaper on and get ready for bed". Their are so many stories of kids say and I quote "mom I like diapers" which mom responds "oh dear I understand, if you want to wear diapers but only I can diaper you and then you will have to wear them 24/7". To me that sounds like a hell of a fantasy, either that, or you have a mom that is into the ab/dl life and will not tell you. I have herd of the case of mom doesn't want to let her baby go, but I think most mom's wouldn't want to spend the money on their child pooping and wetting in a diaper for fun. What do you all think of this? Is it something you have seen as well?

I'm not sure what to say to this post. What I will post is what I'd do if my kids wanted diapers (When I am eventually a father)...

I'd let them wear diapers if they wished! If they aren't embarassed, they could walk around town witha pacifier if they so choose.

I would NOT change them. That's... well, that kinda over steps a father to older-child boundry. Yeah, I'd change their diaper if they were sick with the flu, or hand broken limbs, or something else that made changing a big pain in the ass (no pun intended), but that's it.

If they were having difficulty with getting them on, and really wanted to wear, I'd certainly teach them (not sure how I'd go about that, I'll figure it out if it comes up).

Also, if my mom ever changed my diaper at an older age... That would SO take ALL the enjoyment out of diapers forever. That would seriously mess me up.

The ONLY thing I could EVER think of that would be an OK situation for my parents to be near my private area is a serious injury where stopping the bleeding is the only way to keep me from dying.

Ugh, I'll change my OWN diaper, thank you! Either that, or ask my girlfriend to change it.

My parents changing my diaper is Not a "hell of a fantasy" to me.

Also, if my mom ever changed my diaper at an older age... That would SO take ALL the enjoyment out of diapers forever. That would seriously mess me up.

The ONLY thing I could EVER think of that would be an OK situation for my parents to be near my private area is a serious injury where stopping the bleeding is the only way to keep me from dying.

Ugh, I'll change my OWN diaper, thank you! Either that, or ask my girlfriend to change it.

My parents changing my diaper is Not a "hell of a fantasy" to me.

Yeah, i really have to agree. It may be fun to have a play mommy but the thought to my real mom doing it really creeps me out. The only case this would be acceptable for my parents to change my diaper is if, for some reason, I was compleatly unable to do it myself, had to wear them, and no one else could do it... and even then it would probaly render me unable to ever enjoy wearing them again.