LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Girlfriend Says She Wants To Be Spanked Until She Cries...

But I can never do it! I'm a bit of a softy, and as soon as she start yelping and kicking her legs I have to stop. It makes me feel so bad.

I've heard that there are ways to make a spankee cry after only a few swats if they are in the right mindset, does anyone have any suggestions about how to get my girlfriend in my mindset/what this mindset is? If this isn't possible, what are some ways to help em toughen up and give her what she wants?

First suggestion: You and your Girlfriend agree on and practice a "safeword". A safeword is a word unrelated to your play scene which tells the dominant partner that the scene has gone too far. It is best to get enough practice that the emotional weight is technical, like remarking that it is raining outside...

There is also nothing wrong with telling your partner you have issues and will need to practice until you have worked up to it.

• 1 month later...

A lot of people love being spanked until they cry. Its a emotional release for them. Have you considered that by spanking her "just a little longer after she starts kicking" that you'd be doing her good?.. Enabling her to cry, giving her emotional release, making her feel better?