LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Great Site To Buy Diapers

Just have to share this. I had a great experience ordering diapers from CheapChux.com. I searched 6 different sites and their price was the lowest I could find. There was only 1 site out of the 6 that had a lower price per case. BUT, once shipping was added the price per piece went up. CheapChux.com

I dont like this penny pinching diaper math, I am a bedwetter I would like to wake up in a dry bed. I pony up for my protection. I have nothing against seeking the better deal though. And I would like to ask a quick question. What brand of diapers are you comparing? I love to order from sites that will not spam my mail box.

I dont like this penny pinching diaper math, I am a bedwetter I would like to wake up in a dry bed. I pony up for my protection. I have nothing against seeking the better deal though. And I would like to ask a quick question. What brand of diapers are you comparing? I love to order from sites that will not spam my mail box.

Yeah, I've done lots of price comparison on the internet, and cheapchux definitely seems like the cheapest that I have come across.

I completely understand that. For me it's a pleasure and not a necessity. So I can afford to pinch pennies. The prices are for a case of 64 Tranquility Premium OverNight pull-ups. Check CheapChux for your preferred brand. I haven't checked the prices of any other diapers other then Tranquility. And so far the only emails they have sent me are a receipt and the shipping info.

It's a good idea to use a separate email address for websites or use a bulk mail folder.

No, I meant my physical mail box. The mailman must know of my diapers by now... lol