LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaperbigboy's Re-introduction

So, I was chillin at home in my diaper, everybody knows I"m a griper. Needing attention like a wh**e, I'm waiting for someone to walk right through the door, I'll admit this flows not nice, but I can rhyme words out of sight. My vocabulary is really scary, but my spelling is kinda hairy. I'd have to atain that knowledge too my school teachers, but let me not be a preacher and represent my race, in this little text space. I'm going to complain some more about my life, so if you wanna stop reading about the strife, I'd close this window and X it out tonight. My ethnicities is black and white, so I've got the best of both worlds, it's outasite. I've even got the worst of them, that has been the hardest with in. My parents I don't really know, my dad was black and left at 12, My mom is totally stupid and a retard. (FOR REAL) it's not my fault, that I came out so weird, I just like to complain for one more sec. I was raised by my grandparents, whom one is dead, I've even moved from one state to another instead, I've kept it together for this long, seeing is hwo I'm 23 and sator. Okay, I'll that last rhyme didn't make sense, but you know it's hard to rhyme on the go, while your on the flow. Diapers for me are a comfort thing, and help me regress. from what you read, I'm sure you nklow I'm a mess. Feel sad and hopeless, I feel nobody cares, but other neath I know it scares. I keep the cool and tough guy exteria, and I've got a car reck in brain from my ear I hear what everybody is saying, cuz I car eto much, what what really hurts is I'm a touch, Lush....