LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Massachusetts Babies

May I humby suggest to you... and to any others who post with an aim of meeting others... that you MIGHT be more successful if you provide MORE INFO on your profile page... especially if you do not provide info on a yahoo profile (few seem to do this) and do NOT have any home page on which to introduce yourself...

:rolleyes:

Whats up guys, are any of you from the east part of Mass. (I think its East that borders NY) I have a cabin on 65 acres in the Birkshires. Its in NY but only 15 min. from the border of mass. It's a great place to feel free to walk around in just diapers, very remote and my driveway is 3/4 mile long and goes way into the woods where my cabin is. When I was younger and also looking for a girl into diapers, I would advertise like you guys, looking for a female diapered playmate.

I am sorry to tell you that the few in our area are taken, it does not take long for them to find their ideal diapered guy as we are a dime a dozen, and they are far and few. It is my opinion to look for playmates both male and female. This will ease the idea of the girls that you are only interested in sex in diapers. The other thing is to keep dating. When you feel its the right time, tell her about your diapers and maybe she will get into the scene or have fun changing your diapers.

Personaly I have lost a few nice girlfriends after telling them this but eventualy found a girl that did not mind (although she does not get into it) That girl is now my wife and mother of my daughter. So it can work out and you can have the best of both worlds. I wish you guys the best of luck finding a diapered girlfriend, but dont wait your whole life for her as you may never find her, as I said they are far and few, but it may be easier finding a girlfriend that is okay with the idea and one day might get into it. Best of luck!