LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered For Summer

"Ok, lie down. Time for a change!" Kacey said as Ce Ce forced to smile while her tears were falling down her cheeks started sobbing uncontrollably as kacey shut off the camera.

Kacey changed the crying girls diaper and powdered every inch of her body.

"I bought these especially for you!" Kacey said as Ce Ce stood up and kacey showed her the fuzzy pink onesie that said cutest baby on it and pink booties.

• Like 1

Kacey dressed Ce Ce up in the outfit and snapped another picture of her before lifting her up and carrying her to her bedroom where Amy and steph had just been changed.

"Ok babies, I think that you all deserve a treat for behaving do well. Lets go out for ice cream at Aliya." Mom said much to heathers joy. The girls were all dressed in onesies and booties as they were taken to the minivan, kaceys moms car, and strapped into child seats.

"Mommy it too hot fowr these" Amy said indicating the fuzzy footsie pajama styled onesies that covered everything but their hands and face.

• Like 1

"Ok baby, I brought a t shirt for you then." Mom said unzipping Amy's onesie.

"Wait, no mommy! I can't go in justa diapee and shirwt."

"I don't want to hear it, you said you were hot" mom said putting Amy's shirt that said baby over her head.

They drove to the ice cream store and saw...

• Like 1

"Is that you Amy?" A bunch of Amy's "friends" were there getting some ice cream.

"Hi girls, do you go to school with Amy?" Kacey said.

"Yeah we do, but I didn't know she wore diapers!" Her friends Cassie, Kat, and Stacy shouted laughing hysterically.

"Girls, I have a ton of other babies to take care of tonight.... Should I ask her mommy if she could have a sleepover with you girls? Would that be ok?" Amy frantically nodding her head no, as kacey got permission from her mom for her to go to the other girls sleepover.

"Ok, but you girls have to treat her like you would a baby, as in no potty, be willing to change her, pacifiers, and bottles. But she can still eat big girl food and watch big girl shows this time." Her mom said as all of the girls nodded their head in agreement as they took her supply bag.

"Ok, we will take good care of her" Kat said buying a medium sized ice cream for her. She lived right next door, and her parents were gone for the next day, so she and the test of the girls walked in.

"Ok Amy, come here" Kat said dragging Amy after her to the living room and sitting on a couch. "Ok, come here into my lap now," she said with the ice cream in hand. Amy did as she was told and heard Kat say,"now I'm going to feed you the ice cream"

Kat got a large spoonful of ice cream onto the spoon and with the other girls watching spoonfed her the entire cup.

"Can I please wear pants guys?" Amy said.

"what do you think girls? Lets take a vote."

Cassie(the meanest one) voted for no, Stacy(the nicest one) voted yes. "It all comes down to you Kat" Cassie said.

"I....I.... Vote... Yes." She said springing up and grabbing a pair if sweat pants from her drawer.

"Here ya go" Kat handed them to Amy and she pulled them up, but the diaper still stuck out of the top.

"Thanks" she said quietly.

"So, what's the deal with the diapers?" Stacy said hugging Amy as she started crying.

"Well apparently it is a punishment for being bad"

She said.

"That freaking crazy! Why diapers for that!" Kat said genuinely angry at Amy's mom.

"Yeah, now I've got to stay in them and use them for as long as summer." Amy said.

"Well.... I mean.... I guess I could wear one with you then..." Stacy said feeling bad for laughing.

"Yeah, I wet the bed at night, so I know what you feel like" Kat said.

• Like 1

Cassie just stood there watching as Stacy took off her pants and panties and laid down on the ground.

"Ready for my diapee Amy" she said trying to make her friend feel better as Amy powdered and diapered her friend.

"Wait where'd Kat go?" Amy said as she embraced Stacy.

"You mean me?" Kat said coming down the stairs in her goodnight pull-up.

As the three laughed and giggled, Cassie took out her phone and snapped a picture of the girls in diapers.

When the girls heard the click of the camera, they turned around to see Cassie grinning manically and the phone snap a picture of their entire bodies this time.

"What are you doing Cassie?" Kat yelled.

"Stop!" Stacy said trying to pull up her pants.

"You stop pulling those pants up right now! And you take them off Amy!" Cassie shouted.

"I'm in charge here now, and of any of you resist me too much, then I'm going to send this to everyone! Now sit on the couch!"

The girls say on the couch with a lot of crinkles.

"You two in diapers, are going to act like babies for the night. Now you, Kat, will act like a preschooler in your pullups. But I do have to powder you now since I know you didn't."

She grabbed the powder and pulled back the back and dumped a lot in and repeated with the front.

"Where is your little sisters training potty? We need it for you do go get it."

Kat ran up the stairs and brought back a pink princess potty.

"Good, now go sit with your friends"

"Suck on these too" she said clipping a pacifier to Kay's shirt and giving regular ones to Amy and Stacy.

"Only Kat can ask for the potty.... Not you two."

Cassie said.

• Like 1

"Here, you need something to do. You can watch a Barbie movie" Cassie said putting in one.

The girls watched the movie in absolute boredom until Stacy felt her bladder calling. Amy sensed what Stacy needed to do, and mouthed just go don't ask Cassie to her.

Steph understood and swallowed her pride as she felt her diaper grow warm and squishy.

• Like 1

"Ok kit-Kat, come help me make some dinner," Cassie said pushing the poor girl into the kitchen.

Kat squirmed and grimaced as she realized she needed to pee.

"I have to potty," she said very softly twisting her legs to stop herself from peeing.

"Wait one minute baby, mommies going to start some Mac and cheese." Cassie replied as Kat held herself.

Shit, Kat thought as yellow spread slightly over the front of her pull-up.

"Please.... Let me go" she whimpers.

"Ok honey lets get you going then" she said pulling her quickly after her causing Kat to feel her butt get wet as she peed some more.

"Ok little girl, before you completely pee pee on yourself, here is the potty."

Amy and Stacy watch as their friend is brought over to the toddler potty and is told to sit down on it.

"What! No! I meant real toilet!" Kat screamed as her pull-up was yanked down exposing her bare butt to her friends. Kat yelled more as she peed a little into her down pull-up. Cassie pushed her onto the potty, and listened as the long stream of pee hit the plastic bowl.

"What a big girl! You only managed to half soak your pull-up before going to the potty!"

"Ok you pull that little pull-up back up and go get your friends and we will eat now." Cassie said turning back into the kitchen.

"What a bitch," Stacy whispered to the teary eyed Kat.

• Like 1

When the girls walked into the kitchen, they saw three plates of macaroni waiting.

"Eat up diaper butts" Cassie taunted.

The girls ate their food for what seemed like hours, but was only 20 minutes when they finished.

"Bedtime girls! Follow me to the nursery!" Cassie shouted as they went upstairs after her.

"Ohhhhhh I feel funn" Amy said as Cassie put them all into one crib.

"Just go to bed" Cassie said as she walked out of the room, leaving them illuminated in their nightlight. As Kat lay there she heard a fart and sure did smell it.

"Grows, which one of you did that?" kat said opening her eyes to see Stacy laying on her stomach sucking her thumb, and Amy standing farting with her face going red. Finally she pushed out a big poopy and sat down giggling.

"Ewwww, Amy" Kats mind all of a sudden went into a toddlers mind set. "You have tinky butt!" Kat said as she felt herself let out a wet fart and said" so do I now" feeling the small mushy poop rubbing on her but. " but ima big girwl!" Kat cried laying down and hitting the mattress until she fell asleep.

• Like 1

Amy woke up seeing the mess all around her, knowing exactly what had happened. Cassie found the regress stuff and had put it on the dinner.

"That fucking bitch drugged us!" Said Amy as she felt the back of her diaper was full and she was wet. Stacy had leaked all over the crib and was pee soaked. From the neck down. She knew that what Amy had said was true. What concerned Amy, was that Kat was crying on the crib mattress.

"Ummm, Kat? You ok girl?" Amy said.

"I want my mommy!" Kat cried. Amy, seeing that Kats pull-up had leaked while she slept, pulling her into her lap to comfort her.

Cassie came in and Amy yelled, " what the fuck did you do to her!!!!!"

"What? I didn't do anything you baby!" Cassie yelled.

"Yes you did. You put something in the dinner and it messed her head up!" Amy yelled hugging her now immature friend.

"No, no I didn't know it was permanent!" Cassie yelled.

"Well you know now that you caused this!" Stacy yelled.

"Ok ill change you guys then."

Amy and Stacy were changed and then Kat.

"Here's some panties and pants you two. Kat I couldn't find any pants so here you go." Cassie said giving her a Dora the explorer pair of panties.

"We don't know if she still has potty training down, and I don't think that you should be around her after what you did. So go home, we will figure this out alone. She obviously isn't your friend." Amy said helping Kat with her panties.

• Like 1

Cassie ran out of the house in fit of rage.

Kat was sucking on her thumb when she said, " I want my fuzzy sowks"

"Stacy what does sowks mean?"

"She means socks and here they are" Stacy said pulling the socks onto her feet.

Stacy and Amy contemplated what to do as Kat sang about her socks while spinning in circles.

Kat stopped dancing and singing as she hears her name being said.

"What mommy?" She said.

"Sweetie..... You are having an accident." Stacy said, hearing the dripping of pee on wooden floor and watching her panties grow dark.

• Like 1

Kat was screaming and crying at the top of her lungs, as Stacy's motherly instincts kicked in, and she picked up Kat, regardless of her wet panties.

"No, don't cry Kat, it's ok. We just have to get you changed. We don't have any underwear though, so you have to wear a pull up ok?"

"No, no, no!!!! I'm a big girwl! I don't wearwe dipees!!!"

"Yes you are a big girl, but you've been having accidents, and we don't have any more undies."

"No!" Kat pouted as Stacy undressed her.

Kat ran out of the room as Stacy grabbed a pull-up from the bag.

Stacy ran out after her, to find the girl hitting her fists on the ground in the living room.

"Sit up Kat! Stop being naughty!" Stacy said as Kat sat criss cross on the white carpet with her arms crossed over her chest.

Stacy grabbed her wrist and pulled her up, revealing a new yellow pee stain on the carpet.

"See Kat! Now look what you did!" Stacy said pulling the pink princess pull-up up her legs.

She flopped diwn on the couch and cried and screamed for an hour.

Stacy took Amy aside to talk to her. "Can you wear a pull-up to make her stop crying?"

"Stacy, come on...."

"No, I can't be her mom for nie if I don't have any support. You don't have to use it."

"Ok, fine, but that's it" Amy said grabbing one and putting it on.

She showed it to Kat, who calmed down a bit.

• Like 1