LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered For Summer

"What the fuck was that at the restaurant for! Me look what to did to me!" Ashley said to Cecelia.

"Teaching you a lesson. You'd best shut up, you brat. Get over it, we are in the same boat now. Uh Ashley you ok?" Ce Ce asked as she watched Ashley sucking her thumb.

"What are you guys wooking at?" Ashley said oblivious to her thumb in her mouth.

"You are sucking your thumb ash" Amy said pulling it out of her mouth to reveal a saliva coated thumb.

"How is this happening?" Ashley yelled as she regained awareness.

"Oh god, were regressing. Aren't we?" Said stech feeling a lump appearing in her diaper.

Then they heard Amy giggling as she stuck her hand in her diaper and rubbed herself as she peed confirming Stephs theory.

"Ewwwwwwww!" Amy screamed realizing what she was doing as she took her pee coated hand out of her diaper.

"What do we do to stop this" steph said as Cecelia picked her nose and ate whatever was in it.

"Stop what?" Ce Ce said coming back as she threw up realizing what she was doing.

Just them steph felt a rumble in her stomach signaling that the rest of her poop was coming out. Her regressing mind told her to put her hand down the back of her diaper and her normal mind fought it. But as she started pushing, her regressing mind won and she stuck her hand in her diaper covering it in her poop. Regression won again as she felt her head itching and took her poop covered hand and ran it through her bright blonde hair and stuck both hand diwn her diaper. While that was happening, Ashley had ripped her diaper off completely and was peeing and pooping all over her own body as she put her legs up in the air, Ce Ce was blowing snot bubbles and Amy was trying to chew on her foot as she farted and peed her diaper. That's when their mom came back with Ashley's little eight year oldsister.

• Like 1

Wow, that stuff I put in their food really takes effect. It would probably wiek better if I used it on one of them so that the others don't catch on and just think that the affected one likes it.... Mom thought to herself as she took a picture of each girl doing their infantile act.

"Auntie, I can't believe my sister and cousins are babies!" Heather said looking forward to helping with them.

"They need a good role model like you so that they can become big girls one day. I'll handle this. Go downs stairs and watch t.v." Mom said as heather scampered off.

Hmmmmm..... I wonder if mrs. Campbell's bratty daughter zoey would benefiets from this. I'm sure her sweet older sister kacey would like to help myself and heather baby her.... I'll call her and see after I clean this mess up.

She went over to Ashley first, since she was pee and pooping everywhere.

"Come here you stinky girl" she said lifting the diaper less girl over to the changing station and putting her in a temporary cloth diaper because she knew all of them needed a bath badly.

Just then the girls food wore off and the girls sat there stunned as they felt dirty and confused.

"Girls! What happened in here?" Said mom knowing very well what happened. "No, I don't want excuses it bath time now!!!"

• Like 1

"Nooooooo, me no want bath" Ashley said.

"All you girls are very dirty. A bath is no longer optional." Mom said sternly.

As mom undressed the girls, in the bathroom, she explained that if anyone splashed they would be spanked after. "Heather, want to help give the babies a bath?" She yelled downstairs.

"Yes " heather replied running up the stairs with baby shampoo. As the girls got into the tub they folded their legs and arms to try to give themselves some privacy.

"No babies don't care who sees them nakey. Stop covering now!"

The girls were vigorously washed by the eight year old and as the girls stepped out of the tub, their mom said, "now heather we have to dry their bum and privates first so me can get a diaper on them so they don't pee pee on the floor" she said as she dried Ce Ce and the other girls.

She pulled out some pampers and poured powder all over the girls to make them smell the part then proceeded to put diapers on them.

"Ok girls, it's time for a visit to auntie kaceys house!" She said after putting shirts and shorts on the girls.

"No I don't want kacey to see me like this!" Ce Ce said.

"Oh don't worry, she is going to help me babysit you. Lets go get the stroller!"

The gurls stood with their mouths open as they saw the four person stroller outside.

"Girls get in." Mom said as Ce Ce and steph jumped for the back seats, leaving Ashley and Amy in front where everyone could see them.

As they walked down the street to kaceys house, Ce Ce quietly wept because kacey was one of her best friends.

Kacey was waiting outside with her little sister zoey when they got their.

• Like 1

All four of the babies are clean... FOR NOW... Wonder how long that'll last :b Thanks for the update :) Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

"... And you are going to be spending summer just like them" kacey was finishing explaining as the girls, mom, and heather walked up to the front door.

Unlike Cecelia's minute figure, kacey was 5"10 and super model gorgeous on Cecelia's eyes. It ripped apart her self esteem sitting in a stroller, in a diaper before one of the most beautiful people she knew.

"Don't think I don't see you in there Ce Ce. Here I'll help you out if that stroller." Kacey said lifting Ce Ce out of her stroller and onto her hip.

"You smell good baby. Is that the baby shampoo or the powder?" Kacey said as Cecelia turned a bright red.

"It's both. She has a fresh diaper on and she just took a bath!" Mom said smiling.

• Like 1

"Ce Ce, don't be embarrassed! I think that you make a cute baby" kacey said walking over to the house with Cecelia on her hip still. Mom and heather brought the other girls in, while a crying zoey was crying on the couch in a wet pull-up.

"Ohh, honey! Are you wet? Maybe you need some diapers" said kacey putting Ce Ce next to zoey.

"No you stupid bitch!" Screamed zoey as she buried her head into the couch and cried.

"Now there isn't even a doubt in my mind about this" said kacey pulling off zoeys pull-up from behind as she stuck her butt out as her head was in the couch. She grabbed zoeys legs and put them in Ce Ce lap and told her to hold them. Ce Ce did as she was told and looked on in glee as zoey was spanked. Then mom whispered an idea into kaceys head. She stopped spanking and said to zoey, "are you really a big girl?"

"Zoey replied " yes, I don't need diapers like those freaks!" Zoey said causing the other girls to get mad.

"Ok zoey, you have tonight to prove that you are a big girl. If you aren't its dipee time for you." She said as she gave zoey some panties a shirt and pants.

"Ok why don't you choose a baby to go with you and auntie and bake us some cookies" kacey said pulling Ce Ce onto her lap.

"Ok, I pick you tiny one" said zoey grabbing Ashley's hand and taking her to the kitchen with mom following giving kacey a glance as she did.

Amy and steph were left to watch in amazement as Ce Ce was babied by one of her best friends.

"Ok cutie, what do you want to watch" kacey said flipping through tv channels. Ce Ce just sat there and pouted in her lap.

"Ohh, I know the issue, you must be thirsty." Kacey said pulling out a baby bottle and turning Ce Ce around so that her head was in kaceys lap.

"Kacey, please, no" Ce Ce said pleadingly.

"Remember your lisp baby girl. Now come on open your mouth for big sis."

Kacey said as Ce Ce reluctantly opened her mouth and started sucking the formula out of the bottle with a disgusted look on her face.

When she finished, kacey put a towel on her shoulder and turned Ce Ce so that her head was over her shoulder and patted her back causing her to burp and spit up some of the formula.

No I didn't just spit up that didn't happen.

Kaceys laugh and steph and Amy's giggles said otherwise.

Meanwhile... In the kitchen zoey was commanding Ashley to do every bit of the hard work, and then licking the bowl without asking Ashley if she wanted anything.

They returned to the living room and sat down on the couch.

As they watched Barney, zoey started farting and giggling every time she did.

As kacey watched zoey playing the fart game, she knew it wouldn't be long before...

"Poopy in my pants!" Zoey exclaimed pushing out a large load of poop into her pants and then sucking her thumb like nothing happened. Sitting back down ruining her clothes.

• Like 2

Zoey then realized what she did and ran crying into the bathroom.

"Heather handle her" mom said letting the eight year old grab a diaper and powder and chase the girl into the bathroom.

"G-g-g go away" zoey cried as she stood with her legs apart in the center of the room.

"I'm nota, nota, no.. Ta, be be !" Zoey cried regressing again. A long hissing noise could be heard and zoey looked down and saw the huge puddle on the floor and lay down in it belly first throwing a tantrum.

• Like 1
Cecelia and kris had done stuff just not mentioned in the story. Ie. curfew, drinking etc.
That is info I REALLY woulda liked to know hahaha I've been thinking the the mom was being a bit harsh for Kris having a bedwetting problem lol Still an awesome story though :P Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

"Wow, you are suuuuch a baby." Heather said loving the power as she dragged zoey over to the corner of the large bathroom.

Zoey back in her regressed state yelled " ewww.... Change me, change me!" As she lay on the floor crying.

"Ok you big baby, glad you came around." Heather said taking off zoeys pants and panties as well as her pee soaked shirt and cleaning her up.

She slid the pamper under neath her and taped it up, making sure to put plenty of powder on zoey first. She took the regressed zoey, toddling along after her not being able to walk well, and brought her back to the couch.

"Ok girls, you maybe are wondering what just happened to little missy pouty here. We regressed her to the mental state of a two year old for the next 10 minutes. This is going to be the punishment for any poor behavior, and depending on the situation, regression could be farther or higher than this." There is also a chance that one of the babyish traits developed in this treatment will become permanent or temporarily permanent so behave." Mom said.

"It's getting kinda hit in here. How about we take off you guys clothes and let you be cool" kacey said giving Ce Ce a quick diaper check as she took off her shorts and shirt leaving her sitting almost naked in her friends lap, her tiny boobs on full display to everyone. The other girls took off their clothes reluctantly as zoey, now in a wet diaper, regained her normal mind.

"What happened! Why am in in a diaper???????" Zoey yelled feeling how wet she was.

"You pooped your pants and peed them in the bathroom. You are obviously a baby too." Kacey said.

Zoey just sat down and cried.

"How about we play twister?" Said mom laughing at the idea of the diapered girls playing.

"Yeah twister!" Heather shouted excitedly since she was eight.

"Ok, I'll get it" kacey said bringing back the mat and spinner.

"Ok, but first each of you girls must drink two bottles of water to stay hydrated." Mom said.

The girls chugged down their water to get the game over with as quick as possible, not thinking about the problems with bellies full of dinner and bladders full of water could pose.

"Ok, 4 people can play at one time. How about kacey, Ce Ce, steph and Amy go first." Mom said as the girls got into position.

"Left hand yellow"

Kacey easily did that, but the other girls were starting to feel their aching stomachs and bladders and reluctantly obeyed.

"Right foot yellow."

The girls all placed their foot on a yellow spot.

Then, a gasp was heard as Amy's bladder won and she peed herself heavily while panting softly, still keeping her balance though.

"Right hand green"

Steph got into the perfect position to poop, with her butt right beneath her hands, and started pooping.

"Looks like someone's taking a potty break!" Heather laughed as steph let her poop come out as she was moving position again.

"Right foot red"

This time Ce Ce felt herself needing to do both number one and number 2 frantically, but beat kacey to the red dot causing kacey to lose along with the other girls who fake fell to end the game.

"Good job Ce Ce! You win!" Said kacey lifting Ce Ce over to the couch and placing her in her lap again facing towards her. Ce ce felt herself on the verge of being a poopy little girl as she let her bladder loose to compensate.

The strong current of pee lasted for a good thirty seconds, with kacey just smiling at her knowing what she was doing by the warmth in her lap... Wait her lap! Kacey thought realizing that Ce Ce had overflowed her diaper and a wet spot appeared on her shorts, not big but still there.

"Ce Ce look what you did!" Said kacey causing Ce Ce to completely break down.

"Honey, I'm sorry for yelling. It's ok, her let big sis hug you," kacey said allowing Ce Ce to stay even if her diaper had leaked. That's when Ce Ce farted a couple of times as kacey hugged her closer.

"Are you making a stinky for me too?" Kacey asked watching Ce Ce turn red as she pooped herself so much that the diaper sagged in the back.

"Did baby get all her poo poos into her diapee? It sure smells like she did!" Kacey said feeling the back of her friends diaper as she took Ce Ce to her room to change. She lay Ce Ce down on her bathroom and pushed the poop all over her butt in the diaper.

"Why, kacey? Why are you doing this?" Ce Ce said sadly.

"You were always the cooler one of us! You got all the guys and had the best time at parties, and I just can't stand it anymore. You are now going to be my little babygirl wherever and whenever I want you to be." Kacey said as she took out a camera and told her to suck her thumb.

Having no other choice the frightened girl stuck her thumb on her mouth and turned around.

"No I want your face on this too!" Kacey said as she turned her head and partially her body around.

"Perfect! Now everyone can see you wet and shitty diaper baby!" Kacey said snapping a picture.

"Now sit down and start ribbing your butt back and forth on the floor smiling without that tumb on you mouth! " she said taking out a video camera.

Ce Ce complied rocking back in forth in her poopy pamper smiling, as urine pooled around her.

"Good. This is going to be called Miss Perfects Secret Desire Of Being A Baby And Being Cared For So That She Can Sit Around And Shit And Piss Herself Aaaaaalllllll Day!" Said kacey completing Ce Ces humiliation for the day.

• Like 1