LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello From Socal

I've been browsing these boards for months now, and I've finally gotten myself an account. So here I am. I'm 24, and I just recently moved to LA to work at a post production studio. Unfortunately this meant leaving my friends and family behind. :( In my free time, I love to sail. Most weeks I race on a boat nearby, and I've been to Catalina, a coastal island near LA, a couple of times. I'll take almost any excuse to sail, so my friends often get me to plan sailing trips. I guess Ideally I'm looking for a girl that likes sailing, is active, and doesn't mind me wearing diapers. I'm also just looking for friends. Who knows maybe if I can find a group of AB/DLs around here that likes sailing we can rent a boat and sail to the Channel Islands or Catalina. But for now I'll take baby steps. :P

I've been browsing these boards for months now, and I've finally gotten myself an account. So here I am. I'm 24, and I just recently moved to LA to work at a post production studio. Unfortunately this meant leaving my friends and family behind. :( In my free time, I love to sail. Most weeks I race on a boat nearby, and I've been to Catalina, a coastal island near LA, a couple of times. I'll take almost any excuse to sail, so my friends often get me to plan sailing trips. I guess Ideally I'm looking for a girl that likes sailing, is active, and doesn't mind me wearing diapers. I'm also just looking for friends. Who knows maybe if I can find a group of AB/DLs around here that likes sailing we can rent a boat and sail to the Channel Islands or Catalina. But for now I'll take baby steps. :P

Hi how are you my name is sean i have sailed boats in the past out of King Harbor Yatch Club. i use to be a memmber thier. i raced sabots for a while. i live in manhattan beach california right next to redond beach. love to talk to you and welcome to daily diapers hope to talk to you soon. sean

Welcome aboard, babychrise! My daughter and I went sailing with a friend once, around Diamond Head. We had a great time and was the highlight of my daughter's visit to Hawaii. I can certainly understand your passion for sailing just from that one time. Taking a group of AB/DLs on a sailing trip sounds like a great idea. Lots of members here from your area, so it is possible. Wish I lived closer... Anyways, I hope you enjoy the site and I look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat.