LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ultimate Soaker

Just half way through wetting the ultimate soaker!! I took 4 huggies drynites and took the stuffing from them and stuffed it into one leg of a pair of tights (pantyhose), I'm also wearing a euronform super plus. So with the flexibility of my new soaker I was able to mould it around my gentlemen vegetables! Very bulky, happy DL here.

Dude, I require numbers, stats, data. Do you own a kitchen scale? If not I suggest you get one, and then you could quantify the increased capacity of the multiple DryNites. But then if the bulk makes you happy, absent data, then congratulations. Any happy time in diapers is a good thing in my book.

Sorry, no stats, no data. I dont weigh diapers and certainly won't be doing so because you require me to provide data. If a diaper absorbs my pee then im happy, thats as scientific as it gets.

It's only scientific if someone else can follow your methods and reproduce your original results. Somebody else that's independent will have to test your ultimate

If it matters that much to you then do it yourself ;) There's more to life (and diapers) than numbers alone, and more to how well you like or dislike something (including diapers) than numbers alone can ever convey <_<Well, maybe I'm wrong about money there, but with all the rest.... :lol: