LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time Catheterised

OK, so I'm catherised right now for the first ever time. Had the strangest experience putting it in the first time. All was going well until I put the nappy on - then instinctively my urethra 'did its thing' and I just started panicing. Almost took the whole thing out but I've managed to calm myself down and now I'm happily dribbling away.

OK. It's out. I tried drinking a glass of water, and then when I got the urge to pee I noticed it was coming out *around* the catheter and not from it. Is it too small or something? I dunno.

Defiantly sounds like the catheter you were using was too small. Was the catheter indwelling (with a balloon) or the intermittent type (straight tube)? I've always found the intermittent ones much more problematic, and even somewhat painful since they tend to migrate- a lot. If you get the right one though you shouldn't notice it any where near as much a few hours after putting it in.

• 3 weeks later...

Well you should be glad and proud that your first cath was done by You and not a nurse told to cath'em and get a sample,because man its your dick and Nurses just a RAM it in,we go gentle and try not cause any Trauma or bleeding because we own the equipment,they don't care it'll heal thry will say.