LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secret Society

So I came up with this idea while writing a story, and pitched it in the chat here, and it seemed that some people thought it was an interesting idea so I thought I would share it here.

• Like 1

Could be cool. I might suggest adopting a Greek nomenclature -- like the fraternity/sorority system.

No one would give you a second look if you're wearing a "Delta Lambda" pin or hat, and - if you think about it - ABDL is sorta like a unisex fraternity anyway: A consortium of like-minded folks that are loyal to the group and protective of their historic rites of passage/rituals.

Frats aren't necessarily "secret societies", but - as a college frat man myself - I will say there's a lot of traditions and practices unique to each fraternity that are never made public.

Could be an interesting angle to consider. Just sayin'.

There's a Delta Lambda dot org, which usually means a registered business and a Delta Lambda Phi, and both of them may take offense at your using "their" name :( The problem with any secret is keeping it secret and the more people you have involved the tougher that becomes. Someone will leak the info and it will become Internet History- then anyone will be able to find it :o

Well whatever you pick for a symbol I would not publish it on here. Discuss it in a private forum or non-public site. That way someone cannot just google it or do some easy investigative work on the interwebs to reveal the logo, and that people holding the logo still purposely act like four year olds and poop in their pants.

I think that's a good idea to keep things secret, or at least most of the specifics, like the symbol, full name of the society, and I do not intend to share that here. I am really happy at the response to this idea though! Keep posting ideas!

I mean, it's just a plot device in the story that ties it to 5 others I am writing. I just thought it would be fun to connect them, but it's not a major part of the story. :( but I guess it could be it's own story, but that's not that this thread is about, we're talking about a real society here