LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Old Depends Commercial

I thought I'd post this just for everyone to see something "Old School" as I personally love older style adult diapers from the 80's and 90's and the advertising that went with them. This is one of the old Depends commercials from the late 80's or early 1990's with June Alyson and caught my attention growing up. All of my life my interest was always more into adult diapers than baby ones and commercials like this fueled my interest. If anyone finds any similar old school Adult diaper commercials I'd love to see them.

Although by the time June Allyson started the Depend commercials on TV in the spring of 1985, I had been wearing Attends for several years, I had always enjoyed June in musicals and dramas from the 1940s and 1950s. Of course I watched her Depend Commercials and I started writing KCWW saying that if they made adult diapers small enough for me I would switch to those from Attends. Depend never made adult small.

Hey Angela, thanks for the response as I always like hearing your adult diaper history knowledge. I've been trying to find some old Attends commercials from the same era but there are less of them on youtube.