LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question To Girls About Diapers

I always feel the need to address the assumption that women equate menstrual pads to diapers. There may have been some truth to that many years ago before advancements in absorbent materials, when pads were a lot thicker. But if you've seen a menstrual pad in recent years, most of them are hardly thicker than a credit card. Plus, it would be NON ab/dl women who would make that comparison. For me, I discovered my love of diapers as a 6/7 year old, long before the onset of menstruation or the knowledge of feminine pads. I have never compared them. Diapers are soft, thick, and covered in wonderful crinkly smooth plastic. Pads are thin, sometimes feel like they're not in the right place, the adhesive occasionally gets stuck to your skin or god forbid, a pubic hair, and I would be happy never to have to use one ever again. Any woman who has been ab/dl since childhood would not be turned off diapers because of menstrual pads.

As far as masturbating in diapers, I really don't see the difference between masturbating in them or masturbating out of them. Masturbation is a private experience and where, when, and "what in" is nobody's business but your own. As long as it's not in public, do what makes you feel good. Is it disgusting? No.

I love how you have responded to this Pipsqueak. I also started early out with diapers early (about 5 years old), and it while I have certainly been sexual in my diapers, that is not what they are about. I crave their soft thick bulky warmth, and they just seem to take me back to my babyhood. I wear my diapers because they make me feel safe and secure; sometimes safe and secure allows me to be sexual, I suppose. As far as men masturbating in em, I don't think of it as disgusting, but I'd just as soon not see it or hear about it. Seems to me a kind of private thing. While boys might get aroused seeing images of girls being sexual, I can't personally imagine the reverse being true.

"Real girls" do masterbate in their diapers but is`nt that a personel thing most girls would`nt chat about openly with guys on the internet? My wife wears and I know she loves the feeling of how being diapered makes her feel safe and comfy . She does get aroused , sometimes it`s me doing the arousing . Regardless , what you see here online is just a small part of the AB world . She never comes here or any aB chatrooms or boards . Her AB side is very personel for her and she only shares it with me.. Is she typical of most women that might enjoy diaper wearing or being aB? I cant answer that .

lilstevie

"It`s never too late to be a child again"

My guess is tht lil stevie is right on the money!

Stereotypically......

Women in general are "nesters" and more inhibited when it comes to sex.....though each generation seems to produce women who fit less and less into the "traditional" idea of woman, still they are often the primary caretakers of the children and home even when they have a career outside the home. I think most women my age (middle aged) anyway, are too busy with family, life, work etc... to look on the internet under fetish interests....

Men on the other hand are traditionally the "hunters". They tend to look for what they desire, exploring and searching for sexual turnons, and they are more visual as well. They also aren't busy at night doing the dinner dishes, working on the laundry, bathing the kids and putting them to bed etc.....they have more time to "look" around online....

I'm definitely generalizing and am sure that these ideas don't always hold true...but i believe it might have a great deal to do with why you see such a higher number of males into the fetish then women.

For many women the feeling of a full bladder actually may enhance sex and actually may affect more women then would ever admit to it....

Guest Diaperdragon

I think the ratio is more higher of women into fetish, but things are always outnumbered by men. The way i see it is that their are more women into fetish, but no girl will ever say it because men will jump on them and most hit on them for being sexual. The problem is that when women become sexual, men will hit on them like were a piece of meat.

For me the diaper thing is NOT sexual. I do not masterbate in my diaper it is moreof a humiliation for me during role play. :o

On the other hand I am AB not DL so as AB there is no sexual feeling at all associated with diapers. :P

I am not saying that it is wrong to masterbate in your diapers far from it - we all get a sense of comfort and fulfillment out of wearing so what the heck. :)

It is a more male fetish than female one that's why more boys :rolleyes: want Mommies. So mommies are in demand. :lol:

There are a few AB girls out there and more are coming into the light day by day Yayyyyy! :thumbsup:

Whatever your bag just enjoy! ;)

I alway masterbate in my wet poopy nappy, it feels so good.

I only wear for fun, not all the time. Every time i'm alone in my house i put on a nappy and piss and poo myself then walk about and sit in it for a while until i can bear it no longer and have to masterbate!

I clean myself up and put on my normal clothes again, but have that lovely feeling on my mind until the next time!

I'd love for my boyfriend to change my nappy and then have sex with me while I'm feeling really randy, or even better just have a wet nappy on and he pushes it to the side then we have sex.

In fact i've only ever had orgasms in a nappy!

I alway masterbate in my wet poopy nappy, it feels so good.

I only wear for fun, not all the time. Every time i'm alone in my house i put on a nappy and piss and poo myself then walk about and sit in it for a while until i can bear it no longer and have to masterbate!

I clean myself up and put on my normal clothes again, but have that lovely feeling on my mind until the next time!

I'd love for my boyfriend to change my nappy and then have sex with me while I'm feeling really randy, or even better just have a wet nappy on and he pushes it to the side then we have sex.

In fact i've only ever had orgasms in a nappy!

ok, like i really glad to know that lol

heather