LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thrift Store Score!

Guest Defender

For those of you who do thrift store runs, how often do you usually go out hunting? I used to go once a week when I could, but now I find myself going every 2-3 weeks instead.

Back when I was in high school and early college I used to go once a week or so. After years of never having much luck I stopped. I think the only thing I ever got I used at all was a black fur coat I wore a lot back in my spookier days.

Guest Defender

For those of you who do thrift store runs, how often do you usually go out hunting? I used to go once a week when I could, but now I find myself going every 2-3 weeks instead.

I go at least once a week.

Guest Defender

I went to another thrift store of the same name as my own in my town(Thrifty Shopper) since I am in another town ATM today.

Guest Defender

I literally now have over 200 dollars worth of adult diapers(all name brand good ones) for an under 50 dollar investment. My bedrooom looks like a Walmart stockroom of adult diapers.

My previous find at the thrift store the classic comfort cloth diaper, is eh so, so. I think that it may be thinner than a Depends brief but I can easily add cloth boosters for that. Not as water proof as I would like, with 1 cloth booster and 2 wettings I had a nice wet patch on my bottom that I became very self conscious about. For the price I paid I am not complaining though.

• 2 weeks later...