LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Almost A Real Accident...

Last Wednesday I decided I wanted to be diapered all day for work. So I put on a molicare super and went to work. About an hour after I got there I felt a dull fullness followed by a strong contraction trying to force the poop from my body. I knew I couldnt just go at work and managed to hold it back, even though a small amount forced its way out, no doubt staining my clean diaper. This happened two more times over the day and by the time I left I could barely hold on, let alone walk without just going in my diaper.

Wanting to force an accident I decided to do some shopping. I went to the sporting goods store, best buy, and then to another electronics store. By this time, after standing up for almost two hours I could barely walk without looking like a kid who is about to poop his pants.

I then drove over to a nearby mall that was closing in a few minutes. It is not big but was nearly empty. After struggling to hold back for nearly 20 minutes I knew I was about to have my accident.

I made my way past the lingerers to a secluded corner with a directory. And while I was examining the store listings, with my back to the exit, I was hit with a sudden contraction. This always happens when I stand still for a bit.

As I lost control my knees bent and I slightly leaned forward to fill my pants. The total of about 5 days of high fiber food filled the seat of my diaper until it could no longer expand inside my jeans. I could feel I still had to poop more, but there was simply no more room.

I discretely moved my hand to feel the load and was surprised. There is no way it looked like anything other than that I had just lost a struggle to keep a large amount of poop from coming out in my pants. I made a quick exit and walked to my car, stopping once to try and finish pooping. A little more came out but there was simply no more room.

I didnt get caught, and there was really no one around to see it, but it was the closest to a real accident I have been in a long time.

How was the drive home ?

Long and smelly. I was worried that all the new car smell would be expended on my indulgence. But it was not, my interior still smells like new.

But I got to waddle up the stairs in my accidental mess from the garage and feel like a helpless kid again. It was great