LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help With Clothing!

my husband and I are new to the adult baby society and I had a question he couldn't answer despite doing some research in this matter. I know it shouldn't matter, but I am the mommy and wanted to ask, what should I wear? if my child is being dressed in diapers and other paraphanilia what should I wear as the care giver? I know I shouldn't give much thought to it but maybe there are suggestions? should I just wear my regular clothes like regular mothers do with their children? should I wear something that he likes and wants me to wear? please help me with this! THANKS

he has already mentioned and we talked about clothing, but I wanted to know what other parents wore with their children, even what the children like to have their parents do.

• 1 month later...

It's great that you want to know how to dress for your AB/DL husband. Some would say, "dress to the 9's and keep him diapered", but some would say, "dress comfortably and maternal." It all depends on the lifestyle you're living and if this is just something in the bedroom, or something more serious where you're a very dominant woman and you want to amp it up and keep him in diapers at all times. Communication is key in any relationship and it's no different in an AB./DL relationship. When you have him diapered and submissive, ask questions and learn the top of mommy he's looking for...some want a maternal mommy, while others want a dominating mommy and then there are the ones that want a combination.