LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You made a mistake. You used the history page. That does not allow access to the site. Please replace it with the index page as below

http://sandralyn.net

Thank you

It appears that DiaperSpace has gone away for good

HELP!!!! Can a mod contact abdlnz and have him fix the Site Ranker problem. He linked to a page that does not access the site and so far it has gotten 9 negative votes. Or else take it down. He did not check the page he used or discuss anything with me before actiA

Thnks

HELP!!!! Can a mod contact abdlnz and have him fix the Site Ranker problem. He linked to a page that does not access the site and so far it has gotten 9 negative votes. Or else take it down. He did not check the page he used or discuss anything with me before actiAThnks

Not to be mean, but as of earlier today R&R was ranked last.

The original page that was linked to did not have a link to the index so you could not get in. That appears to have been changed

Actually what you do if you've made a mistake that can cause a mis-impression in a rating situation is start all over again after taking it down for a week or so to give things time to clear up. To avoid this kind of thing in the first place,you talk to the person to make sure things are ready to go: Especially after a very long absence

• 4 weeks later...

There is something going on. Over the past 2 weeks, DD has gotten 17 Vote Down's. That is about 3 or 4 times the usual. TLhis has brought the Vote Up to Vote Down ratio from a long-standing 4.0+ to 3.62. This REEKS of a concerted effort. I wonder if this has to do with the recent site hack

• 3 weeks later...

Over the past month, I have observed that that DD, while still #1 has lost a full point in the Vote Up/Vote Down ration from 4.11 to 3.11(rounded). Having observed the lengTH of time it took to go from about 3.22 to that 4.11. I notice how precipitouse the drop is and must conclude that there is tampering with DD'snumbers. Therefore I have ceased listing it in my signature and profile links

On August 25, 2014 the figure was 3.22 and on December 12 it reached 4 in 2015 reached a high of 4.11 and hovered between 4.01 and 4.11 for a month or so

I have replaced that link with one to ALL ABOUT TIARAS, a far more interesting subject