LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Chat Room

DailyDi

It seems like this chat room drama never ends and I can see why Mike would be fed up with this. There seems to be two sides to this issue because as we all know it takes two to have an argument. On the one side we have an assortment of trolls and new people that may be in such a hurry to get into chat that they just click yes without ever reading the rules. Gee I bet none of us ever does that, and I'm sure all of us read every word of the "terms of use" on every site all the time.

On the other side we have some long term members who expect the rules to be followed to the letter all the time without exception or excuse just like in real life. They also have the mindset that it's not their problem, it's someone else's problem hence the avalanche of reports to mods and to Mike.

There's no point on wasting words on the trolls because that only encourages them. There's not much point on wasting words on the new people because it's unlikely they will ever see this thread never mind this post. That leaves the members who want to report every infraction and create drama about infractions and create threads about the chat room drama. Find a mirror. You're half the problem. I've been in chat and had people PM without asking. I've never reported one of them. Was it an incomvenience to me? Yes, on a couple occasions I was busy typing in the window and found half my post in a new window. What did I do you ask? I handled it like an adult. On each instance I handled it according to what happened. If I was inturupted I told the person they inturupted me and closed the window going back to the main room. In some instances I was just hanging around and I told the person I wasn't interested. Sometimes I saw the person was hitting other females in the room so I left the window open and went back to the room ignoring the private window. I use my own judgement to handle the situation and don't need to burden someone else needlesly.

There is a simple solution to this: Have two chat rooms, one of which has PMs disabled completely.

That way, anyone wanting a group chat can have one. I've been a regular in IRC rooms for many years. PM is hardly ever used, it's not even really needed.

Then, in the other room, have PMs allowed (if you go there, you are implicitly accepting PMs). This would be the HNG and hook up room. People wanting this would go to that room.

Problems solved.