LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mate Found Some Of My Nappies

Hello everybody.... My mate and is girlfriend came around tonight looking for is bong he left at mine some weeks ago. As he was looking around he went in my bathroom and pulled out half a bag of Tena Slip Maxi which I completely forgot about. He looked surprised and said are the big nappies yours. I said I have problems you know turning red in the face. My mates girlfriend said its all right as its classed as a disability trying to make me feel better. I'm surprisingly happy they know i wear nappies for some reasion.

Hello everybody.... My mate and is girlfriend came around tonight looking for is bong he left at mine some weeks ago. As he was looking around he went in my bathroom and pulled out half a bag of Tena Slip Maxi which I completely forgot about. He looked surprised and said are the big nappies yours. I said I have problems you know turning red in the face. My mates girlfriend said its all right as its classed as a disability trying to make me feel better. I'm surprisingly happy they know i wear nappies for some reasion.

That's cool! I used to hide my diapers from my friends cause I felt weird even though I do have a disability. But now if I leave my closet open and my friends see them, I don't care - they just don't realize how much I acutally love wearing them! :)

As I get older I am amazed at how my fears and inhibitions are gradually slipping away. 10 years ago, I would have been mortified if some of my friends had found my secret stash of diapers. Nowadays, its just not a big deal any more. Having diapers around the house or on your person is so easily explained away that it just doesn't seem like the big embarassment that it would have been back then.