LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Guess You Would Call It Diapers For Convince...

With my varying leakage, diaper are more than a convenience though perhaps just barely so some days :) I still have dry days- not a lot but they happen, and then I may wet a little just because I want to :blush: And often I find it more convenient to let a little go in my diaper so I can wait a while longer to use the bathroom. With my UI I dare not try to hold a full bladder or I may flood, yet usually by letting a little go the urges become controllable :D Being that I am sometimes in a position where using the bathroom immediately isn't an option I find that wearing diapers is my best solution- and since I love wearing them the two combine into one very good thing for me :girl_happy: I get to wear diapers plus they are handy and helpful.

"Sadly" my bladder capacity shrinks to almost nothing when wearing diapers (when awake)

So, peeing in the toilet is not an option for me when wearing, cause then I might as well just sit there

I guess it can be learned, but why would I?

Already learned that its OK to pee in diapers

I just felt like writing out some thoughts of about the past two months of what I guess you might call diapers for convince. Meaning that I don't always use them, but can if need be, also helps for accidents that happen to everyone at some point.

First I really didn't have any plans of besides just wearing when I felt like it. So I graduated college last December and am now home at my mom's while I am looking for a job. She has found out before and doesn't approve and even when I was being discrete with some thicker diapers she would notice. But for the past two months I have been wearing without her knowing pretty much 24/7. Funny how I used to shun cloth backed, but for the most discrete wearing cloth backed is the best. Also I am using first quality, which in the past was horrible, but at least the packages I bought don't seem to have problems with clumping and don't have the velcro tab problems I had with them the last time I tried them. The other thing is they seem to be much more absorbent than I remember previously. So for the most discrete diapers I found the First Quality Cloth Backed to be the best. I do want to try the Abena L2 cloth backed to compare. I do use a special technique to make it almost impossible to tell unless someone grabbed your ass. I wear oversized cotton women's underwear and wear stretch bike short type over that (not the foam padding type). Last I always make sure to tuck the back part of the diaper into itself and push it down so it is just above my crack. Then I am always wearing jeans as they make a noise themselves that covers any diaper noise, even if you are in a silent room.

Now it is funny it has become normal just wear them like this everyday. I generally still go to the bathroom, so one usually lasts the whole day. The other part that I really like about just wearing them all the time is I over the years have had problems with streaks in my underwear, but never anything enough that it would warrant diapers. It's nice that my underwear is disposable and therefore I don't have to worry if I have streaks in them. The other great thing is after peeing you never have to worry about any dripping after. Now I just usually pull my diaper back up and let go of any last dribble that comes out. As it is right now I see myself wearing them way for a long time to come.

I always thought I wanted to go full time 24/7 and at least always pee in them, but after the last two months I am more happy using them as a convince / just in case diaper. So for those of you thinking you want 24/7, you might just think you want that due to you being nervous if someone found out and you didn't have a true physical need for them that going 24/7 and actually needing them would make it full proof.

So I would say for those of you with 24/7 desires that it is still a fantasy try this route and get over the fear in your head that it needs to be a medical condition for you to wear 24/7. If anyone has this fear you should try wearing diapers just as you would normal underwear and going to the bathroom normally and do it for a month or two. You should at some point realize it isn't a big deal and decide if you want to just keep wearing them this way or use them as just in case / convince diapers or go for the full 24/7 wetting.

This is exactly why I wear diapers! I have been doing exactly this minus the womens underwear and shorts for close to 3 years. It is great to have a diaper on when the want/need or oops happens. The after dribbbles after peeing used to annoy me but no more. Also I used to get jock itch but with the padding absorbing up all tje extra sweat no more jock itch. I wear dry 24/7 diapers most of the time. No one has noticed as far as I know.