LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Problem

DL10

I'd go with getting your own PO box. I know when I attended UNT, they had a Mail room on campus which you could rent a PO box out of. Or you could go to the city UPS and get one through them. That would be your safest bet.

Contact your local UPS store. Usually they can accept a package for you without you having a PO Box with them. You just have to tell them that a package for you is coming and then pay a small fee when it arrives (for me it was $5). This is a more frugal option if you aren't have a ton of stuff delivered all the time.

Look up the address for the UPS/FedEx hub closest to you. Put that address as the ship to, and include shipping instructions to contact you on arrival and to be picked up by you (also make sure you include you phone number there too). They will hold it for you to pick up, no charge.

Honey... no need to buy a post office box... ship to fed ex for pick up thats what I do and they did it for free. Awesome service and it's exciting that they have no idea what you're picking up.

You don't say where home is, but there are probably other AB/DLs in your area who either have some you could try or would order them for you. If you're anywhere near Seattle, I've got Bambinos you're welcome to try.

Thank you guys so much for all the helpful answers. Haha I'm a broke college kid so the pick up option is really sounding like an awesome idea. Once again thanks to all of you who offered the great advice.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
I'd go with getting your own PO box. I know when I attended UNT, they had a Mail room on campus which you could rent a PO box out of. Or you could go to the city UPS and get one through them. That would be your safest bet.