LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Sized Bibs

If you are handy and have a sewing machine (or time to sew by hand), you could get some vinyl fabric and make custom-sized bibs. There are plenty of baby-themed vinyl fabrics available, and you can even use terry cloth towel fabric instead of vinyl. Bibs can be made with snaps or buttons in the rear or with "tails" of fabric that can be tied. I doubt a baby bib would fit an adult, so it isn't worth trying. Sorry I don't have any bib patterns, but they shouldn't be too hard to make. Although you can probably buy adult baby bibs on sites like eBay, it is less expensive (and more fun!) if you can make your own. If not, I encourage you to support the people who create adult baby supplies. Good luck, and have fun!

I just ordered from a company called bibbity Bop. She custom made one of their baby bibs in an adult size for me. They haven't arrived yet but I will follow up as soon as they show up. They also have a large assortment of adult bibs. I don't believe she is AB aware so if you do decide to contact her please keep it professional. I'll post some pictures and updates when they get here, hopefully today.

• 2 weeks later...

A quick down-and-dirty way to locate an adult sized bib is a Geriatric Supply store and you want an adult bib. Then as someone suggested, if you're handy with the sewing machine, sew some nice appliques on or find some childish iron-ons and complete the look that way. Good Luck