LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hospital Patient Visit

FlexiGirl

Yeah, the mandatory use of Depends or other diapers at homes is something I've been reading up on as I find it quite interesting. At many places, they confiscate the regular underwear right away and just fill the persons drawers with Depends.

• 5 months later...

I had surgery on my foot and was in the hospital for three days. I could not get out of bed. So the cna's put me in diapers. It was a little anxiety filled at first but then came to love it. They would come in and check me like every hour. It was really great. I have some incontinence any way but this was the first time a stranger has ever changed me. I was soaking thouse Attends diapers.

• 5 months later...

I spent two weeeks in a nursing home cause I had eye surgery and I was living in a tent in november which was very cold and not sanitary enough for my eye. They only diaper those who pee themselves or shit themselves there was plenty of people who wore underware. They were mandated to see how many times I peed and when I told them I didnt keep track of that they threatened me with a cath. I thought about telling them if you want to know how much I pee that they should diaper me, but I didnt say that I was to chicken. And a couple of cute girls in there 20s wanted to give me a bath but I told them I could take my own shower but thanks for the offer.