LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Interested In A Model Railroading Session With Fellow Diaper Wearers.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in wearing diapers and enjoying the fun of a train set . I live in Norfolk and have a trainset big enought to run 5 people on it with one other as a dispatcher. Please give me feed back if anyone is interested.

So, if this won't convince any of you then I will try again. I have a 4 track main line with 9 industry and a collection of 70 locomotives, and over 300 freight cars. I will also have home cooked food to have when operating the layout. I have ~500ft of track in it 100 switches some block signals and other accessories. It is a progressing masterpeice for a member of the National Model Railroaders Association.

• 2 weeks later...

Boy all these great people and no model railders or those wanting to try the hobby. I must be a bigger child to have such a love for this hobby and that I must look strange. Hope to one day meet someone here who also loves model railroading.

Believe me I would LOVE to get together with you and play trains, even without the ABDL part, and the diapers just make it so much the better. It's not interest, but geography!

BTW, Saturday, my good friend Diaperbear and myself rode the Verde Valley tourist train in upper Arizona. We were both diapered and I also wore my shortalls and toddler shirt. What fun on the choo-choo!