LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Love That Wetting Feeling

diapered1964

• 2 months later...

That's one of the reasons I love wearing diapers. I love it when my diaper swells to the point that I have to waddle when trying to walk

• 1 month later...

I enjoyed this last night :) I double diapered (4x8x4 prefold with a 4 ply contour inside making 12 layers) for bed and goofed off on line for a bit more. Finally went to bed and couldn't sleep, but layed there feeling the diaper experiance and plastic pants and enjoying everything immensely. Then I finally needed to go and did so with out restraint and just felt everything just get soaked up and warm and just lovely feeling :) I guess I drifted off to sleep after that, but woke up again and let go of another mini flood....with no worries, again folding my plastic pants with the bulky diapers underneith doing their work :thumbsup: then went off to sleep again.... I woke up this morning in a heavy wet diaper :) only to drain what was left in me into it :blush: I then felt te back part and there was plenty of dry fabric left, but I had places to go....so I had to change. :(

Into another 4x8x4 night weight Birdseye prefold and pulled up my plastic pants and off to the store for something for breakfast, I wet this diaper almost immediately...(How I don't know) :blush: then again while in the store, just standing by the demo booth putting the diaper to work..quietly ;)

finally after a couple of cups of demo coffee, I took my damp diapered butt to check out and paid for my purchases and came back home, only to pee again.

I had a Dr's appointment at 1 pm, but didn't want to go out 'that' padded, so I changed out of the diaper an plastic pants, contemplating switching to a disposable, but I ran out of time and had to rush, so I put my underwear back on.....now THAT was a weird feeling :o they felt so thin and inadequate compared to the bulky diapers I had been wearing....*sigh* and I couldn't 'use' them :P

But in summary, yes, there is something about wearing and using diapers for their intended purpose that seems to scratch an itch somewhere, and is very satisfying...and I too L*O*V*E it :wub:

Maybe again tonight :thumbsup:

Guest Diaperdragon

I just love the feeling of wetting my diaper. I truly enjoy sitting in my easy chair and watching my diaper get wet each and every time I wet it.

That warm wet feeling is really enjoyable when you can see the front of the diaper soak up the entire contents of your bladder.

Who doesn't, I love that feeling when i let it go in my diaper and go about the day.

I just love the feeling of wetting my diaper. I truly enjoy sitting in my easy chair and watching my diaper get wet each and every time I wet it.

That warm wet feeling is really enjoyable when you can see the front of the diaper soak up the entire contents of your bladder.

Love it in winter when I roll on my back and start wetting knowing I don't have to get up in the cold to use the toilet.I simply love the feeling of my wet diaper between my legs the more swollen the better.