LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Sources For Ageplay History

My first ABLG contact was Carolyn in 1982

The oldest reference I have was Florence of Amber Enterprises which sold stories and some AB clothes like rubber panties, going back to 1976, later a part of DPF as "Amber E" and sold copies of the stories

At that time (1970's early 80's) any lady who ran an AB related business was called "Mommy [her first name]"

Cotemporary to DPF, a member thereof and one of Tommy's personal friends, was "Gene" of Li's Wranger which sold, among other things, diaper pins with cowboy gun and holster head, with the gun being removable

then there was Infantae Press

JK Perfect Personal Products sold plastic and rubber panties and rubber sheeting in ivory, pink, (and I think blue and yellow) that was just what a little one needed to sleep on. I think I still have part of one of their later catalogs.This was run bu Jack Kowels

there was Linda Brownleigh's INCON

In the middle 1980's there was a small outfit from CT the name of which I forget but was run by TG rubber girl called Danica with an NL called "Bladder Chatter" that was created on a dot-matrics printer then photocopied for distribution.they also sold rubber panties, bibs and other such things

In the late 1980's and early 90's DPF put out a guide to all kinds of clubs, businesses and other ABDL-related groups that was pretty thick.I wonder if anyone still has that

On the web was Mommy Rose's Nursery, The Orphanage and Bytemine's Wetville group

There were several very large link pages one at the DPF website and the other at Bytemine

For a history of RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME

http://sandralyn.net/years.html

we and a yahoo group of some 900 members before yahoo went anti-AB and deleted us